• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Destiny 2

d-dave

So I’ve been playing a lot of Gambit, love it.

also wiped a team twice while invading in one round today and a player on the other team msg me mid game telling me to Git Gud and I was the reason Players leave destiny 2 cause I suck.

apparently double army of one isn’t good enough for this guy. Apparently I need to git gud!

a triple army of one in a single round would be ruff tho.

8 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

So I’ve been playing a lot of Gambit, love it.

also wiped a team twice while invading in one round today and a player on the other team msg me mid game telling me to Git Gud and I was the reason Players leave destiny 2 cause I suck.

apparently double army of one isn’t good enough for this guy. Apparently I need to git gud!

a triple army of one in a single round would be ruff tho.

I'll stop invading with sleeper simulant when it stops being effective 

On 10/30/2018 at 5:20 AM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Apparently sleeprler is getting nerfed in Gambit though. 

If any of y'all are on PS4, you are welcome to add me PSN = SuperxSean

I'm at 582 light and raid ready. 

Meh, it’s already  “nerfed” for a while by making you have to actually try to aim it now, it threw me off for a match or two, but after I got used to walking the trigger while lining up shots it was back to normal.

so that didn’t work. 

their latest nerf is to only give you 2 shots per Heavy ammo in Gambit for sleeper. It will slow it down by making the ammo rarer but I also usually end up with full ammo in half my rounds anyway so I think it will only slow me down a little.

but as I said before queensbreaker has the better Meta now, but hardly anyone has it so I guess if barely anyone has it, it doesn’t matter.

• 4 weeks later...

So we FINALLY get some concrete information regarding the annual pass and the Black Armory:

As a Destiny Fanboi, I'm excited for new gear to get, new activities, and new lore.  I like how the in game lore is working, and I can't wait to see what stories emerge from the gear.

I'm curious to see if they are going to flesh out "why" the Black Armory has stayed hidden.  It really looks like they are trying to challenge our preconceived notions of Destiny.

Critically, will it last?  Will the forge activities still be fun the 30th time?  I haven't had a chance to get on for a long enough period to do any Blind Well, but I do remember Archon's Forge from the Plaguelands.  That was one of my all time favorite activities.  Once you got 2-3 other people, it was a murder fest.  I loved it!  Will it be similar?  Is it just going to be a bunch of "fetch" quests?  I'm curious how the "progress" will happen outside of the traditional campaign.

I did buy the annual pass because I believe in Bungie and Destiny, and I'm hoping for the best.  The City raid with Wrath of the Machine elements...Oh boy!  That looks like a blast!  I can't wait to see how that works.

• 3 months later...

So I am almost completely done with Destiny 2 as a hobby.  I just feel so thoroughly left behind by the annual pass.  I had so little incentive to sit there and really grind up.

Then today, this happened:

Oh holy poo....My Destiny is fully perked up and listening...  So I think I will be back in D2 lol...

The fact that it looks like there is actual story is fantastic.  I can't wait!

Black Armory sucked, I literally still haven't accessed the content because I wasn't a high enough level and unlike previous expansions there were no blue items to level up. 

Destiny is such a frustrating game. It has the potential to be the only video game i play (and it was for a good long while during Destiny1) but everytime they take a step forward they take a step back. There are still things from destiny 1 they don't have that are clearly worse in Destiny 2. 

That being said it looks like they are being typical destiny and swinging back to the good side. This expansion will probably be awesome and I feel like I'm one of the few players that actually likes gambit. 

Also @d-dave I don't know you irl but I love you man. Your dedication is unreal. 

18 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Also @d-dave I don't know you irl but I love you man. Your dedication is unreal. 

I really just love the game.  The LORE, the gunplay, and flashy stuff.  I just love it.  They just need to put it together.  Looks like they MiGHT be making progress with this one...

Who did yall side with Drifter or Vanguard?

I'm a hunter main, and tbh I think Zavala kinda sucks so I sided with Drifter. My titan I could side with Vanguard and Idk about my warlock. Tbh I don't have time for my backup characters anymore 

I went drifter. On my hunter. My warlock and Titan may go Vanguard. 

I have a complaint about this game tho. They're making it grindier and grindier...i'm sick and tired of being out of materials and taking too much time to do flashpoints. Apparently bungie changed several things because the community wanted it to be a 'Grind'. poo I don't want that. I want to get my things done as fast as possible. I have other stuff to do and I don't get on this game as much as I used to. It's annoying af they are catering to these no lifers...Just my .02.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:46 AM, Ivan The Awesome said:

I went drifter. On my hunter. My warlock and Titan may go Vanguard. 

I have a complaint about this game tho. They're making it grindier and grindier...i'm sick and tired of being out of materials and taking too much time to do flashpoints. Apparently bungie changed several things because the community wanted it to be a 'Grind'. poo I don't want that. I want to get my things done as fast as possible. I have other stuff to do and I don't get on this game as much as I used to. It's annoying af they are catering to these no lifers...Just my .02.

I'm in the same camp.  I love reading the lore cards, but from a game play stand point, there's not much to do.  There's not story mission content.  It's just Gambit/Gambit prime.  Which looks fun for a little bit, but I still have no desire to play gambit.  I mean, it's fun, but it's super repetitive.  I still haven't finished my Breakneck quest because I can't grind Gambit like that as a solo player (I know, that's a MAJOR problem).

I want to fell like my time is respected.  I like the catch up bounties because there was a major gap that they helped to close.  But there's nothing new to draw me in.  I might just wait until the next big release of Destiny before I really jump back in.  I have other games that are really working hard for my attention!

Archived