• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week. Again.

saints4lifeagain

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

But, But, But you have a high priced first ballot hall of fame QB who licks his fingers before every play.

For the record Jimmy Graham butt is already puckering up cause TD gonna treat him like his little bitch AGAIN.

Graham hates playing TD.  TD owes Graham.

Panthers Roll.   

31 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Graham isn't on the Saints anymore remember? Traded to Seattle back in 2015. That's how the Saints got Unger I think.

This^^^. 

Yes sir. It was how we got Unger.

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

What was I thinking.  For some reason I was thinking the other way around.   Anyhow, TD still owns Graham.

Graham always put up big numbers against the Panthers. I never understood the talk about how TD owned him because of a dirty hit and some poo talking on the ground. 

53 catches for over 650 yards and 7 TDs in 6 games as the starting TE.

21 hours ago, joemac said:

South MS ain't that bad?!?!?!? The hell you say! I spent a summer in Biloxi, and learned all I need to know about that area. Quite possibly the hottest, most uncomfortable place on the planet during the summer.

You have never been to Gabel Hamza Egypt my friend.

23 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I am honestly concerned about the game. Could easily go either way. 

Me too unless the offense can score some points. With the hits Cam is taking and inaccurate throws it is only a matter of time for turnovers giving the other team a short field. A pick six by Cam against the Bills would have ended the game. 

Our defense is great but can't do anything about a short field. 

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He never got penalized or fined for that block.  You must be thinking of another one?

I can only find that he has ever been fined by the NFL 3 times:

2016: $9,115 for late hit on West from Chiefs

2015: $8,681 on late hit on Grimes from Texans

2012: $21,000 for unnecessary roughness on Tiquan from Bucs

Just now, Moorgan said:

Yeah Thomas rarely gets hit with a fine because he's not a dirty player.  He is however going to get to the ball with bad intentions.  I remember the late hit calls and thought they were ticky tack fouls but they happen to every defender at some point.

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He never got penalized or fined for that block.  You must be thinking of another one?

20 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/58314/panthers-thomas-davis-fined-for-hit-against-saints-jimmy-graham

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Yeah Thomas rarely gets hit with a fine because he's not a dirty player.  He is however going to get to the ball with bad intentions.  I remember the late hit calls and thought they were ticky tack fouls but they happen to every defender at some point.

I think that particular hit was dirty, but don't find Davis to be a dirty player. I think he has a real dislike for Jimmy and was probably just trying to get into his head. 

Archived