• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Underrated Play Of The Game

Castavar

Had to be that Funchess pass breakup. 1:10 remaining, Cam fires one deep for Funchess to the deep right, and what looked like was going to be an overthrow int, Funchess hustles and gets his hand in there to knock it away from Butler at the last second. What a damn play to keep our drive alive. Then he comes back after being injured and hobbles his way for a clutch 1st down. What a fuggin game from Fun Fun today. Hopefully there is more to come!

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

Fun Fun's a baller

Man, if this guy breaks out this year, it would help our offense out tremendously. We need somebody to break out opposite KB, and this is a step in the right direction. Hopefully he gets consistent with it because he was running some amazing routes today. That, and Cam was finally looking his way a lot today.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

He's only 23....he was always very young and would take time to develop....

Also my ex military buddies are sad they invited me up, can't believe we win in epic fashion on their dime...rofl

One of my little birds got a free ticket from family as well. I gave him hell for not getting his LPO a ticket as well but got his leave through in a day and told him to have fun no matter what. The back and forth today has been a lot of fun. fug the base 4-3

Archived