• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Yakk said:

Cam Newton is a mopey moody juvenile

I know its politically correct to place blame on Coach Rivera (who does deserve some blame) and to Shula (who does deserve some blame) but Cam Newton just gave another listless performance and his whole attitude sucks

he has a victim mentality (refs anyone?) and you know things are not grounded in honesty when I get hammered for criticizing gum chomping dancing fool in training camp (shocker- I was called racist)

sigh

Interesting point of Cam having a victim mentality.  Notice how he was trying to sell getting hit late when he slid on the 3rd and long in the 4th qtr

the read option has got to go. teams have caught up and cam has slowed down. letting the clock run down on almost every play has got to stop. teams are at the line and ready to jump the snap while cam claps his hands. coaching is awful but the players aren't playing all that hard either

Just now, RJK said:

the read option has got to go. teams have caught up and cam has slowed down. letting the clock run down on almost every play has got to stop. teams are at the line and ready to jump the snap while cam claps his hands. coaching is awful but the players aren't playing all that hard either

Incompetence breeds incompetence.

We are making too many boneheaded calls to be a team this experienced.

Ron, Cam, and Shula aren't Spring chickens any longer, but they continue to play and coach like they are rookies.

This team makes the simplest of tasks seem like the construction of the great wall of China.  It's just not that hard to not waste time outs.  It's not that hard to throw the ball away, and it's not that hard to speed up the damn game when you are down by 14 points.

We just aren't able to.  Why?

24 minutes ago, Yakk said:

Cam Newton is a mopey moody juvenile

I know its politically correct to place blame on Coach Rivera (who does deserve some blame) and to Shula (who does deserve some blame) but Cam Newton just gave another listless performance and his whole attitude sucks

he has a victim mentality (refs anyone?) and you know things are not grounded in honesty when I get hammered for criticizing gum chomping dancing fool in training camp (shocker- I was called racist)

sigh

You know what I can't stand about people who are so apprehensive about being CALLED racist is that they don't evaluate themselves they just automatically assume they're not racist and everyone else is wrong AND shut down that possibility  almost completely instantaneously and that my friend sounds fishy.  And just because you think you're NOT racist  doesn't mean you're  not.  And people are calling you that because even though you keep saying everyone is to blame you keep bringing it back to the same person we get it you don't like him OK this whole he's whiny yada data data data...smh.    This is coming from an opinionated emotional standpoint not from a football standpoint you keep saying he's whiny but honestly I think if it were any other player you'll be seeing  what he does as passion.  you view his  "passion " as emotional and whiny.  because you don't have a good view of him that's all you'll ever see until he's benefiting this team and bringing home a ring.  Because I can say you're being whiny  because you're not criticizing him solely on football you're criticizing him because of your opinion of how he displays his emotions playing football. This just means that you're making assumptions based off your opinion  confirming your own bias and confirming your own twisted beliefs, because how you perceive things. realize that your perception is only part of reality.

How do you come back because I only read half way through because I smell bullshit, however really ?!? gum chomping fool oh please you're full of poo.  Next thing you are going to tell me is that you don't like people dancing. And that you also don't like people chewing gum. I understand you not liking fools but this is just bullshit. You either need to own up to you not like and cam  Newton or you need to evaluate why use so desperately want to dismiss him and view everything he does negatively what has he done to you.

AGAIN!!!!! REALIZE THAT YOU REALITY IS MOSTLY MADE UP YOUR PERCEPTION, and you perception is molded by EXPERIENCE, and teachings. God I just can't believe you said that ! Smh  I really don't like making it about race but when you have certain people that are so hard on a certain looking people it's hard to ignore the pattern OK.  That's how they can tell you are racist racist people are like those people who refuse to admit they don't like people but go do any and everything(passively or aggressively) their disdain show you they don't like people. Look I can't stand racist but I sure as hell really cannot stand the  pussy ass son of a bitch  who's too scared to say what's really on his mind 

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

Ron, Cam, and Shula aren't Spring chickens any longer, but they continue to play and coach like they are rookies.

This team makes the simplest of tasks seem like the construction of the great wall of China.  It's just not that hard to not waste time outs.  It's not that hard to throw the ball away, and it's not that hard to speed up the damn game when you are down by 14 points.

There is no sense of urgency-up 14 or down 14--that's coaching.

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

well said, and my answer is JR. He hires these guys, signs the checks, and demands certain things from his players and coaches.  i think we might have a disenfranchised franchise QB as a result

1 minute ago, darrybear said:

You know what I can't stand about people who are so apprehensive about being CALLED racist is that they don't evaluate themselves they just automatically assume they're not racist and everyone else is wrong AND shut down that possibility  almost completely instantaneously and that my friend sounds fishy.  And just because you think you're NOT racist  doesn't mean you're  not.  And people are calling you that because even though you keep saying everyone is to blame you keep bringing it back to the same person we get it you don't like him OK this whole he's whiny yada data data data...smh.    This is coming from an opinionated emotional standpoint not from a football standpoint you keep saying he's whiny but honestly I think if it were any other player you'll be seeing  what he does as passion.  you view his  "passion " as emotional and whiny.  because you don't have a good view of him that's all you'll ever see until he's benefiting this team and bringing home a ring.  Because I can say you're being whiny  because you're not criticizing him solely on football you're criticizing him because of your opinion of how he displays his emotions playing football. This just means that you're making assumptions based off your opinion  confirming your own bias and confirming your own twisted beliefs because how the how you perceive things realize that your perception is only part of reality.

Hey you...Stop making sense :)

1 minute ago, ras977 said:

There is no sense of urgency-up 14 or down 14--that's coaching.

Honestly, I want to sit down with Ron and Shula and watch the game with them in real time...not sped up coaches film where the terrible clock management seems to not be as apparent.

Would like to just ask them pointed questions and force them to answer honestly...obviously would never happen, and they have forgotten more about football than I will ever learn, but they seem disjointed in their playcalls and timing....I just don't get it.

Also wouldn't mind Cam in there as well, to be honest.

Man just looking at the stats for this game really makes it sad that we lost. Cam was 21/34 for 211 yards with 50 yards running in 9 attempts. We threw for a net 185 vs. their 85, we ran a net of 108 vs. their 68. We had the ball for 38:35  vs. their 21:25. Seeing difference like this it is just inexcusable that we only came away with just 3 points.

7 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

whats the difference between incompetence and ineptness...anything?   cause this team is both...this is the Ron Rivera culture....

7 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Why? Because the system is ass. That's why. Cam's only INT was him trying to make a play. Benjamin does not fight for the ball when a defender is on him. Samuel just can't catch a pitch when he did so much of it at Ohio State.

Big Cat REALLY should have canned Gettleman when during the offseason....any other GM would have gotten the Panthers two 1st round picks in 2018 with all the QB need teams this year

Archived