• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead

rodeo

so I tuned in with my wife last night as I knew I was going to stay up to watch Comey.  I pretty much knew the basis of what has been going on because of my wife. 

yawn.  No one died. 2 seasons leading up to.....that episode? 

and now Maggie is going to turn on Rick? and her team is Jesus? Jesus is the let everyone live dude.  How does that make sense.  Rick basically adopted what Jesus has been pimping but suddenly disagrees out of nowhere? That is some pootastic plot creation. And Daryl too is part of team Maggie directly after the scene where he let burned face guy take off in his truck for a happy ending?   Daryl literally just pulled a Rick/Negan with Dwight.   I mean I get Maggie not being down with letting Negan live but her team seems awfully forced.   Daryl should of ended that dude and he would have made sense.  Jesus doesn't make sense. 

Horrible.  

Tune in next season where the new big bad is a hormonal pregnant chick. 

I could have dealt with all the deus ex machina to give us the happy ending for rick and his crew IF they teased out something better to come next season.  Have one of the helicopters land with a unknown storm force unloading...have someone show up covered in walker flesh...

something to say negan is done the saviors are not a threat...but holy fug what is coming next...

1 hour ago, Skack25 said:

I'm ready for it to end, honestly.  But, isn't the graphic novel still running?  Will this show EVER end????

It, thankfully, ended for me last night. That felt like a series finale to me and that is close enough. To me, they all lived happily ever after after. I'm moving on. Next up, Westworld.

27 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

It, thankfully, ended for me last night. That felt like a series finale to me and that is close enough. To me, they all lived happily ever after after. I'm moving on. Next up, Westworld.

I've heard good things about Westworld.  I have not made it through the first episode yet, however.

On 4/17/2018 at 12:37 PM, Skack25 said:

I've heard good things about Westworld.  I have not made it through the first episode yet, however.

Need to get to like episodes 3-4 before you really get into it. 

Episode 1 is  basically an introduction to the show.  2 they start introducing you to the characters.   

Season 1 is a must watch IMO.  Season 2 starts this weekend.  HBO when they do stuff right, does it as good as anyone.   IMO, they are the bar for good TV. 

Archived