• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart

Hairless Cat

...Hes nothing but Pinocchio on Papa Geppetto (Fox) strings.... If you need proof, look at the "FREAKIN SMOKE ROUTE" we run 5 times a game...JAYZUS!
I disagree completely. Not even Fox would want his offense to play like it did throughout most of the game, and this season. Davidson has shown me that last season was the success of our o-line, and our running backs.

I disagree completely. Not even Fox would want his offense to play like it did throughout most of the game, and this season. Davidson has shown me that last season was the success of our o-line, and our running backs.

....why are we still running Hennings plays? The whole offense was predicated and successful because of Dwill and Jstews talent...

Bust? :confused:

Last year as a rookie he lead all rookie with 10 TDs. He is averaging 4.5 yards per carry in his career thus far. He has also never missed a game and plays through injury extremely well.

lol, now I have said plenty of things to get a neg rep for the past few weeks....I was bit surprised this was the post that earned me one.

I repped u k?...I agree with your statement about stewart.

I just thought it was funny. The past few weeks I think I have trashed just about everyone...and have even found myself defending Pep in a lot of threads...........but the Stewart post just cracked me up.

Archived