• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Magic

OldNorthPowell

Hornets have a great locker room, dare I say one of the best in the NBA. I've never heard any negative comments ever mentioned about the front office, staff, or players (save D.J. Augustin when he got salty that the ***cats elected not to bring him back because of Kemba).

Ultimately I think this allows the Dwight Howard's, Stephen Jackson's, Boris Diaw's, Jeremy Lin's, Al Jefferson's, Jeremy Lamb's, Jason Richardson's and Gerald Wallace's of the NBA to revitalize their careers.

The Hornets have even been able to prolong careers and get good seasons out of players like Corey Maggette, Kwame Brown, Josh McRoberts, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Ben Gordon, etc.

Obviously this isn't the case with every player (i.e Lance Stephenson, Spencer Hawes, and Roy Hibbert). But I believe if there is talent left; MJ, Clifford, Silas, and co. will get it out of the players (i.e. Howard).

The guys look like they are really having fun out there and save Cleveland and maybe Boston I don't see a team in the East we couldn't take in 7.

11 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Hornets have a great locker room, dare I say one of the best in the NBA. I've never heard any negative comments ever mentioned about the front office, staff, or players (save D.J. Augustin when he got salty that the ***cats elected not to bring him back because of Kemba).

Ultimately I think this allows the Dwight Howard's, Stephen Jackson's, Boris Diaw's, Jeremy Lin's, Al Jefferson's, Jeremy Lamb's, Jason Richardson's and Gerald Wallace's of the NBA to revitalize their careers.

The Hornets have even been able to prolong careers and get good seasons out of players like Corey Maggette, Kwame Brown, Josh McRoberts, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Ben Gordon, etc.

Obviously this isn't the case with every player (i.e Lance Stephenson, Spencer Hawes, and Roy Hibbert). But I believe if there is talent left; MJ, Clifford, Silas, and co. will get it out of the players (i.e. Howard).

The guys look like they are really having fun out there and save Cleveland and maybe Boston I don't see a team in the East we couldn't take in 7.

Right now, Cleveland can't even beat the Knicks.  

13 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

There is a lot of homer-ism in that post but I like it..

Kemba is the head of the team - and when you have an EGO-less leader - backed up by a truly humble vet like Marvin = everyone else falls into line.. kinda like San Antonio was with Duncan.. they have fun and know how to work - no one complains about getting shots - and if they have a problem: Cliff has been praised by many on being Real and Honest with his players.. we have a good foundation for a franchise - but the consistency needs to continue..

November and December are going to be tough months..

On 10/29/2017 at 6:40 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

This team has the opportunity to very good when healthy.

First Unit of Kemba, Batum, MKG, Marvin, Howard

Second Unit of MCW, Lamb, Bacon, Frank, Cody

Rotational: Monk, Graham, O'Bryant

Extras: Stone, Paige (G Leauge), Mathiang (G League)

I'd rather Lamb start for now on.. More aggressive scorer which this team needs.  Batum is way to passive. 

Archived