• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam typically plays better in Nov/Dec so let's not give up hope

stankowalski

Let it go, sanjay. I'm not the only one that dislikes Rivera and shula.. Focus your anger at everyone or maybe you should join your buddy that isn't on here anymore. 

And let's not forget that just last week you were on here calling for Shula's head too, you hypocrite

1 hour ago, faninsc said:

Riot Report tweet:

Just for fun, here are the play percentages Carolina has run on 1st down in 2017. Notice the 1st and 10.IMG_20171029_203627.jpg.1acf58686c1f7e172b744e19cd68172c.jpg

i think there's a misinterpretation of those numbers. for example, how often do we (or anyone) have 1st and 1 situations?

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i think there's a misinterpretation of those numbers. for example, how often do we (or anyone) have 1st and 1 situations?

I wonder if it includes first and goal from the 1?those aren't that rare.. And I seem to remember a few times this year we've had that and ended up with FGs ugh

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

except how did we get a 1st and 17?

The chart came from Riot Report....just shared for some info he/they took time to research.  I was curious about a 1st and 17 also.  Riot Report tweeted that used official NFL game stats & statistics.   Looking at stats by game, screen shot of stats from Detroit game.  Shows how end up with 1st & 17.  I appreciate Riot Report's coverage.

Screenshot_20171029-234416.png

I’m really looking forward to the bye week. It’s in a perfect spot for this team this year. Will give us a chance to get healthy, possibly get two key pieces back, and give some of our older guys some much needed rest. 

I’m also looking forward to 5 of our final 8 at home. Hold serve at home by winning those five and you’re in the playoffs. That should be the goal. 

Steal a win in New Orleans and you are likely division champs at 11-5

14 hours ago, stankowalski said:

That is interesting and contrary to what this forum believes.

Not sure if that's accurate or not though.

Correct, the lazy, frustrated, temper-trantrum board member will suggest we run up the middle every first down and throw deep every third and short. in this case, perception is delusion. 

Archived