• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We did win, right?

Khyber53

Yeah we did win! I am sick of people saying that this is a bad team. Luke Kuechley is a great linebacker who plays with a lot of heart. Although the Buccanneers helped us with some penalties, we beat a SOLID NFL team on the road, which is all you can ask for in this competitive, results-driven league. 

Just booked a flight and Falcshow tix on a whim for this Sunday. We need to GET LOUD on Sunday. #can'twait

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Thanks to Rivera which many huddlers will never give credit even after we are going to win the SB.

Second the offense want be at full power until Olsen returns, the offense runs through Cam & TE position!

Aww he's so cute.

But yea not drafting Hunter Henry was a colossal fug up. Like as bad as any GM could make truly.

7 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

31 GMs made that colossal fug up

No, no they didn't.

The Eagles are just fine with Wentz, the Cowboys are just fine with Zeek and Ramsey, the Jaguars drafted well there too.

When you go DT at 30 when you have two allpro/pro bowl DTs and a TE like that goes 35 that's a colossal fug up. I don't see 31 other GMs drafting first rounders to backup several allpro or pro bowlers. Panthers love doing bullshit like that with LB and RB and with GMan it was DT.

A complaint, without a solution, is just a bitch.

Seems the vast majority of Huddlerz are in bitch mode. Because not one of you snarky fuggers offered one bit of context to your bitches. 

Where did the football talk go? We are 5-3, and all folks want to do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

No, no they didn't.

The Eagles are just fine with Wentz, the Cowboys are just fine with Zeek and Ramsey, the Jaguars drafted well there too.

When you go DT at 30 when you have two allpro/pro bowl DTs and a TE like that goes 35 that's a colossal fug up. I don't see 31 other GMs drafting first rounders to backup several allpro or pro bowlers. Panthers love doing bullshit like that with LB and RB and with GMan it was DT.

You said not drafting him was a colossal fug up. 31 other GMs didn't draft him.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

No, no they didn't.

LOL. You bring up Hunter Henry like he was all that. Get told that every team passed on him in the first round. And this is how you quantify your goofy azz comment? Once again, lol

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

You said not drafting him was a colossal fug up. 31 other GMs didn't draft him.

ROFL

Yea situation doesn't matter guyz, context or nuffin.

It was a colossal fug up(for the Panthers) parenthesis for the toddler.

Archived