• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men / Avengers Crossovers Now Possible?

twylyght

I actually like X-Men being it's own universe.    There would be too much going on.    X-Men has a different feel to me, it's darker, etc, so I hope they keep it there.  

Now if we could get a good Doctor Doom, Galactus, Silver Silver out of it....

The Inhumans, Spiderman, and, Deadpool are trying to bridge the gap...all we need is agent Colston and BOOM! something else for the movies.

btw The Inhumans sucks and might as well not count on that.., The Gifted is based out of the Xmen Universe and works much better.

also....

640full-natalie-alyn-lind.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, electro's horse said:

like the most pointless third fourth rate xman character completely wipes out the avengers without breaking a sweat

rogue was invented just to take them out

you can't have these two together

you could have the entirety of the avengers and like jubilee and gambit would kill them all

I don’t nerd out on these characters but I was thinking the same thing. 

Would like to hear what others think about that as well. 

4 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

I don’t nerd out on these characters but I was thinking the same thing. 

Would like to hear what others think about that as well. 

Right which is why I like them separate, honestly.   X-Men universe is fine on its own.     Or you could keep them in different multiverse and whatnot and only have small crossovers but living in the same world is too much.  

4 minutes ago, PandaPancake said:

Would it be an X-Men movie that doesn't touch on oppression? This theme is old and tired

Yeah it kind of is.    Hopefully Dark Phoenix maybe.     I'd be OK with crossover if they are on different "worlds" because I just can't picture X-Men and Avengers on the same planet in the movie universe.

48 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Yeah it kind of is.    Hopefully Dark Phoenix maybe.     I'd be OK with crossover if they are on different "worlds" because I just can't picture X-Men and Avengers on the same planet in the movie universe.

I can because the X-Men have always kept to themselves. Move to Genosha or that asteroid in orbit. They do live in secret

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, Still Brooklyn said:

Two words: Secret Wars

Isn't that the story with the Beyonder, Molecule Man and when Spidey gets the black suit? That was extraordinarily dumb. It was just an excuse to have everyone in one comic. Didn't matter that the Beyonder was just the ex Machina for the writers to make it go however they wanted without needing to make sense. I hope they do not do this.

As for the crossover idea and the Xmen story not being about opression...the entire premise of the Xmen story is opression and mutant rights etc. It's the foundation of what they're about. Arguably it's what made them more interesting than the Avengers.

Archived