• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PantherKing1983

4 minutes ago, PantherKing1983 said:

Thats our point total tonight vs the Spurs. 

Professional millionaire basketball players and thats how many you put up in 24 minutes of basketball.

Im done I dont think I can tune into anymore games for a while.

Meanwhile, the guy you drafted in the 1st round, who you know is a good player on the offensive side of the ball is riding the pine. How do we end up losing most games? Well, because we struggle to score. You put too much on Kemba, who is a great player but needs more help. Yet, you throw MKG out on the perimeter, and Marvin "I am not consistent" Williams along with it expecting Kemba to make them look like starters. They are not. This franchise needs a lot of changes. The defense mentality does not work. This league is all about scoring. You want to watch good defenses win, you watch the NFL. It is that simple. You will not consistently keep good teams from scoring a ton of points. All you can hope for is that you score more than them, and play solid not great defense.

Too much faith in Batum who has looked like absolute poo since returning from injury. Bench him and work his ass off in practice until he his back in game shape. Right now he is hurting us tremendously while on the floor. 

The Monk thing is really frustrating. Plenty of teams play small when trying to put up points. Clifford is just being stubborn trying to play Basketball like it’s 1995 still. He has been poor with his rotations and adjustments his entire tenure here. 

Archived