• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Avengers infinity war trailer

uncfan888

1 minute ago, Crixtala said:

for those upset about the way Thanos looks... what were you expecting?  honest question

Something more akin to what we have seen already in previous movies, however as the directors have stated they are giving him a much more casual approach in this movie. I think for me they may have softened his features a bit for what ever reason.

Just now, Harbingers said:

Something more akin to what we have seen already in previous movies, however as the directors have stated they are giving him a much more casual approach in this movie. I think for me they may have softened his features a bit for what ever reason.

Maybe they are going to develop him better than past villains and need him to look a little less... evil for that.    If they go into his backstory.  

Just now, Zaximus said:

Maybe they are going to develop him better than past villains and need him to look a little less... evil for that.    If they go into his backstory.  

That’s almost exactly what Joe Russo said in a IGN interview. “Spiritual Journey” for Thanos. “The movie really is about Thanos.” 

That makes me believe this one is really just going to be the setup for part 2 and the finale to this iteration of the marvel continuum. 

yeah, from everything i've heard, basically 50% of this film is going to be from Thanos's POV, so he'll likely be the most fleshed out villain we've seen in the MCU

i also suspect that it's a pretty small chance that he gets all of the gems by the end of this film, and if he does, it'll be the very end of the movie that he finds/receives the final gem and we'll likely end with a *finger snap* ending

Archived