• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brees’s weapons are always open and make plays after the catch, Cam’s weapons.....,

GoobyPls

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Pretty sure McCaffery caught the TD in the flat. That said, our weapons are pretty trash right now. When your #1 is more like a great #2 and then you have Shepard, Clay and Bersin, that's why. Great that Shepard lays out for the ball, but he never catches it. Funchess had the nice TD grab, but flubbed multiple others and caught the 4th down ball 1 yard short. Olsen being out and we have a great receiving RB and the rest is above average to crap.

Stewart is useless 

Just now, carolina-chuck5 said:

Even Deshone Kizer and the Browns have better options than Cam. 

i mean the clear problem with the browns is their qb and mindless mistakes.

their offense and potential could potentially dominate and they have a very underrated defensive front.

18 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

WTF is with Mayo being out there so much? Did TD stay up too late partying last night after the Georgia game? 

This, the guy sucks, I didn't understand this at all.  This team plays and makes all decisions with the intent of preserving the coaches and never to win it all or win big ever

I see scrubs from the Seahawks and the Jets make contested catches for their QBs, while Russell Shepard bobbles a ball 6 times in the end zone. When can the Panthers have a potent running game that doesn't rely on the threat of Cam's legs. Cam's ability to run should be the icing not the foundation. It is unheard of here for Two RBs to combine for 150 yards and 2 tds in the first half like the Saints did today. 

On a side note this defense is grossly overrated. They invest a lot of resources in this unit but they never show up in key moments. It has to be at least 4-5 games where they have given up points on the opposing teams opening drive. No takeaway ability in the secondary and play way too much zone. 

13 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Stewart is useless 

You and I didn't watch the same game.  Stewart was the primary reason for the first td.  Averaged about 5 yards a carry for the entire drive.  Didn't touch the ball but 6 times for the rest of the game because we pretty much abandoned the run.  He did get the ball on the absurdly predictable 3rd and short, but had 3 Saints players around him as soon as he got the ball.  

We lost because we couldn't stop the Saints run game, fumbles and dropped punts, and crappy play from our receivers.  And because the Saints are just a better team than we are at this point.  They are more talented on offense across the board.  The one area we might be more talented at is Tight end, and Olsen wasn't playing.

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Man you are a shitty poster. You dont know when you stop do you..

You mean I should brag that our QB is our leading rusher.  I live for all you Cam homers calling for the entire coaching staff to be fired not ever realizing that the New coaching staff either trades Cam or drafts a new QB and Cam is gone in FA as soon as his current contract is done.  So what do you want is the question a new coaching staff and a new QB or Cam and the current coaching staff??

15 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You and I didn't watch the same game.  Stewart was the primary reason for the first td.  Averaged about 5 yards a carry for the entire drive.  Didn't touch the ball but 6 times for the rest of the game because we pretty much abandoned the run.  He did get the ball on the absurdly predictable 3rd and short, but had 3 Saints players around him as soon as he got the ball.  

We lost because we couldn't stop the Saints run game, fumbles and dropped punts, and crappy play from our receivers.  And because the Saints are just a better team than we are at this point.  They are more talented on offense across the board.  The one area we might be more talented at is Tight end, and Olsen wasn't playing.

How many broken tackles did Stewart have today? how about jukes? Did he run by a single defender?

Archived