• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 New York Giants were 6-6 at the same point...and won the Super Bowl.

stankowalski

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I hope we go 8-8 so Rivera and Shula can finally be told to leave and we can make progress as a franchise with competent offensive minded coaches who dont drag our team down 

You really think JR is going to do that? Stop kidding yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I hope we go 8-8 so Rivera and Shula can finally be told to leave and we can make progress as a franchise with competent offensive minded coaches who dont drag our team down 

The only thing I think would happen would be they would rehire John Fox.  I seriously think that will happen.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

They could go 0-16 and Richardson still wouldn't fire them because of "loyalty". I think loyalty means "I like losers" in Richardson's dictionary

10 minutes ago, Salisburysean98 said:

Let's see, is there anyone named Micheal Strahan on the D Line? What about Osi Umenyiora or Justin Tuck? Nope.  Okay how about Cam? Can he win from behind? Nah, is that all his fault? No. Just don't compare this team with that Giants team. It makes you look dumb. 

Well if they were so great why were they 6-6?

Archived