• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Road (as it sits now) to Super Bowl LII - The Perfect Scenerio

Hotsauce

67AA5DD8-0B67-489A-A77F-8FCCCEB2696C.jpeg

Give me Panthers over the saints (Revenge game)

Falcons over the Rams 

Panthers over the Eagle (Revenge Game)

Falcons over Vikes

Panthers Over Falcons in the NFC Championship in CHARLOTTE!!!

...the hell with the AFC, but I’d love to get the (1) Patriots or (2) Jaguars in the Super Bowl

Panthers win their first Super Bowl

22 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Falcons over the Rams 

Falcons over Vikes

...the hell with the AFC, but I’d love to get the (1) Patriots or (2) Jaguars in the Super Bowl

The way the AFC is going the Steelers are in the Super Bowl.   As for the Panthers I just want into the dance and see what happens.

Nothing about having to play the Saints in the dome in the 1st round is perfect. I'd say it's the opposite of perfect. They've thoroughly whipped our asses twice. Yeah, yeah, yeah it's tough to beat a team three times and all that nonsense, but realistically speaking they're quite obviously a bad match up for us.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The way the AFC is going the Steelers are in the Super Bowl.   As for the Panthers I just want into the dance and see what happens.

AFC basically feels like the Pats vs Steelers. I'd be surprised to see anyone else represent the AFC. I can see any of the six teams that qualify in the NFC making it to the big game. The Eagles losing Wentz is a huge blow, but that organization has had success with Foles in the past. Given that fact, they're probably the team best positioned to make a run without their starting QB.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nothing about having to play the Saints in the dome in the 1st round is perfect. I'd say it's the opposite of perfect. They've thoroughly whipped our asses twice. Yeah, yeah, yeah it's tough to beat a team three times and all that nonsense, but realistically speaking they're quite obviously a bad match up for us.

Its ok.   They will drop one more hesd scratcher game and we will get them at home with Olsen

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This would be sick.

NFL would hate it as many wouldn’t care to watch but this would be my dream super bowl 

If the Panthers don’t make it I’ll root for the Jags

The Jags are going to be a problem for any team in the AFC. I would bet my money on the Jags if they were to play NE or Pitt. 

If I am the Jags, Im giving Fournette the ball 30+ times a game in the Playoff. Their defense is a problem. And, every now and then you get one of those game where Mercedes Lewis get 2-3 TDs. 

Panthers vs Jaguars, SB52.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

AFC basically feels like the Pats vs Steelers. I'd be surprised to see anyone else represent the AFC. I can see any of the six teams that qualify in the NFC making it to the big game. The Eagles losing Wentz is a huge blow, but that organization has had success with Foles in the past. Given that fact, they're probably the team best positioned to make a run without their starting QB.

Jaguars will beat NE easily. It’s Pitts or Jags.

12 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I don't like that first game @ Saints. 

Yes it's tough to lose to the same team 3 times in a season, but for some reason, they seem to have our number. Drew Brees against our garbage zone schemes and their two headed running attack will be tough to contain.

Plus they'll have Lattimore back. 

'll pass. 

Did you not see Lattimore sucking the oxygen mask all night vs Atlanta last week?

41 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Falcons over the Rams 

Falcons over Vikes

We'd play the vikings. Since the falcons are the 6th seed they'd go to Philly 

Archived