• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn inactive today

Jimmy

21 hours ago, SJTG4 said:

RR is a fuging idiot 

21 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Lol

Because we have so many capable corners

21 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Way to go team.

20 hours ago, Dunn said:

So Colin Jones will be getting roasted all day. Sweet. 

20 hours ago, luke nukem said:

man has RR lost the locker room?

20 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Rodgers going for 500+ yards and Cobb accounts for 300+ of that.

God we’re so dumb.

Captain has every right to protest the playing time he gets when Shaq’s healthy. He’s been huge for our defense and playing him more has made us better.

Rivera’s just showing how much of a scared piece of poo he is when players strike back and are right. This is about as bad as benching Cam over the tie issue.

for those thinking it’s not rivera’s fault, it 100% is.

Captain has every right to complain and act like a piece of poo when this coaching staff can’t even use him right. It’s so frustrating to see a talented nickel corner waste like this.

Nice

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

Tell me more

Not much more to tell that was a TD on the LB and then SS....matter of fact most of their ball movement and points came off our LBs/S's.

But yea we won so facts and Rivera mistakes don't matter.(until you cry like a bitch or make excuses in the playoffs when it costs us vs complete teams)(you'll notice GB had no defense at all and almost tied that at the end)

BUT WHEEEEEEE nothing to talk about *puts fingers in ears and head in sand*

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Not much more to tell that was a TD on the LB and then SS....matter of fact most of their ball movement and points came off our LBs/S's.

But yea we won so facts and Rivera mistakes don't matter.(until you cry like a bitch or make excuses in the playoffs when it costs us vs complete teams)(you'll notice GB had no defense at all and almost tied that at the end)

BUT WHEEEEEEE nothing to talk about *puts fingers in ears and head in sand*

Shhhh

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Next year's CBs:  Worley, Bradberry, Seymour, Corn, and a draft pick.  I will take it.  Seymour proved to me that he can play nickel and outside -- valuable backup.  This is a very young, skilled group.

we really really need to add some young talent at S.   Can't remember the last time we had a good young S.  

and Godfrey doesn't count. 

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

we really really need to add some young talent at S.   Can't remember the last time we had a good young S.  

and Godfrey doesn't count. 

I agree 100%.  Adams is done.  Address the S position and our CBs get better.  I am not a Coleman fan, but he is C and that could mean that he runs the show back there.  Hard to see S on TV, so I reserve judgement.  But a SS is a must, depth at FS is a need.  This is a very good year for CBs, so I would not be surprised to see Capt. gone.

Archived