• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sucks, but I promise we'll be better next year.

Rags

Cam's fed up. He wants nothing but the best from his teammates. He wants to win. I have no doubt he's gonna be fine. CMC is gonna get better. Devin is gonna get better. Shula is gonna get better. Ron is gonna get better. Our roster's gonna get better. Cam's gonna demand it.

But I can garuntee we're gonna see a different Cam next year. He's done trying to prove people wrong. He's done with just getting to the playoffs. He wants to win it all.

I know it sucks. It sucks a LOT. But I promise it will get better.

Either that or we lose Cam. But let's not talk about that.

Just now, JakeDel5674 said:

You had me until here. They have proven they won’t. 

To be fair I went back and added that part.

I have. Some doubts about that. But they've been improving, believe it or not. I think Cam, Shula and Ron are gonna have a long talk this off-season and get on the same page. At least I hope so. 

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

You had me until here. They have proven they won’t. 

The coaching staff is what it is, people get caught up too much on the 15-1 season the Cowboys went 13-3 and were first in the NFC last year and came right back down to Earth this year.

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Really can't promise anything til a new owner is found.  This team could look completely different.  

Also true. I'm seriously hoping this owner is mostly hands off or at least understands the direction football is going in.

Just now, MrBubba said:

History says we will be below 500 next year

Can you believe this is the only franchise to yet have a back to back winning season? How is that possible with 2 SB appearances and a superstar QB for the last 7 seasons?

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

We need to bring Star back and somehow someway we need Norwell.

I love Norwell, don't get me wrong, but if that money can go to patching up the wr corps and safety corps better, I'm okay with losing him.

My major argument for keeping Star is that I don't see another nt on the roster who can do what he does and I strongly suspect we'll be moving on from Butler eventually anyway, to say nothing of the fact that Butler is more of a pass-rusher.

Archived