• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason coming up on WFNZ.... dont expect much.

PantherBrew

Sorry but getting a DUI when you've been doing a psa about not drinking and driving might get you fired at most places, not just the panthers.

Yea most of the time it dose. Its not like you cant get fired at your job for DUI. Still this is just silly that a Org would make the man come out and lie to everyone. I feel like this is the Bush admin of Football. The damage was done and everyone knows now fox dose not have control over his team. Besides why is peppers so important to us anyway? If Fox was a good coach he could win games without him. See NE if you need any proof. Enough said.

I can understand why a DUI, combined with beating someone up on the shoulder of 485 would cause the Panthers to distance themselves from you, I think just about any team in the NFL would do the same (with the exception of the Raiders, who would probably make you the new mascot).

I can understand why a DUI, combined with beating someone up on the shoulder of 485 would cause the Panthers to distance themselves from you, I think just about any team in the NFL would do the same (with the exception of the Raiders, who would probably make you the new mascot).

I do that almost every weekend...

Archived