• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Catscratchreader has us dumpster diving for free agent receivers

GoobyPls

I have $10 to make tacos. Recipe has like 6-7 incredients. 

Im not going to go out and buy the expensive ground meat and have $2 to get the rest of the indredients with

that poo wont fly

some of you are that guy that goes out with $10 and come back with fuged up sshit and your wife hates you and sleeps with her boss. 

26 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Finding value for your dollar..

wow what a fugin stupid thing to do. 

I need to go buy $10 gallon of milk because i just really need THAT milk in my fridge

This mindset is the reason this team has never won a SB or even had back to back winning seasons.

Well we have poo at WR. So anything is pretty much an upgrade.

I don't really know much about Wilson.

Inmann always seemed to be one of those promising potential guys but he is 29 so obviously that never developed. Was he in SD at the same time as either Norv or Rivera?

Jaron Brown is kind of the same as far as being a promisong potential guy that hasn't developed but I would still prefer him over many of the free agents out there as far as bang for buck goes. I think he is as good as Funchess has been. That would give us two #2 calibur guys.

I think the entire receiving unit needs an upgrade. It may be just as effective to upgrade the weak links and have 3 guys that would be considered a "#2 WR" as it would be to have one stud WR and then a bunch of worthless Russel Shepards out there. So, if we grab a "Jaron Brown" type guy, spend a decent draft pick on a guy (Equinemious, Kirk, Miller, etc) , and Curtis Samuel and Byrd get healthy and continue to develop, all of a sudden the entire WR squad isn't looking that bad and we didn't have to ruin our cap to do it.

I'd be all for this option, along with drafting an RB and TE. This might allow us to keep Norwell and bring in much needed talent at Safety.

31 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Finding value for your dollar..

wow what a fugin stupid thing to do. 

I need to go buy $10 gallon of milk because i just really need THAT milk in my fridge

Be careful here, that sounds like the framework for a quality team that can sustain at a high level for a relatively lengthy period of time. And, of course, around these parts that will get you fired.

Archived