• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats, Colts, Bucs and Gmen are sniffing around in our Pepper patch

SIGCHI222

Giants and Bucs make sense for obvious reasons. Oakland I could see being refused for geographic reasons.

I remember the wife of a Panthers site guy someone telling me a long time ago that Hurney was trying to trade Peppers to the Patriots for two second round picks but it didn't work out.  I think that was around one of the times they franchised him.

Belichick does love his veteran additions.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Giants and Bucs make sense for obvious reasons.

I remember the wife of a Panthers site guy someone telling me a long time ago that Hurney was trying to trade Peppers to the Patriots for two second round picks but it didn't work out.  I think that was around one of the times they franchised him.

Belichick does love his veteran additions.

I want to give you the poo reaction because of how I feel about it but we all know it is a dangerous possibility.

I need to go back 200 years and eliminate the Belichick bloodline. 

Through vasectomy, nothing violent.

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I thought he said he was finishing here..maybe he is pulling a CJ like he did against the Bucs?

He said nothing.  It is what I am hearing about phone calls coming in...offers coming in...strong interest about our Native son.  This poo pisses me off.

2 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

I want to give you the poo reaction because of how I feel about it but we all know it is a dangerous possibility.

I need to go back 200 years and eliminate the Belichick bloodline. 

Through vasectomy, nothing violent.

Non-consenting vasectomy sounds kinda violent to me :poison:

Sounds like you're taking the Patriots interest pretty seriously.

Archived