• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ vs Sammy Watkins - Combine / Field Translation Talk

SetfreexX

4 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Not to derail but Reggie Bonnafon, is a ''very intriguing'' 4th HB for consideration, when you begin to consider our scheme emphasis in position flexibility, he could be a better version of Joe Webb as that multi-faceted player. 

4.4 speed, and a 43.5 in vertical, can get to the perimeter on outside runs, has the size to run inside as well (6'3 / 215), but can flex out as a receiver and is another LB / S match up problem. 

I have no idea what he may turn into, but I like the versatility and I think he can make the club as the 4th HB replacing Whittaker, as I think we should add a CJ Anderson, Alfred Morris, or Orleans Darkwa to be another complimentary between the tackles runner to CAP. 

CMC / CAP / Vet / Bonnafon -- is my early call, I like Whittaker, but at this point the UDFA is a little more intriguing. 

I certainly hope Bonnafon can turn into something. Athletic freak.  But I think it may be a lot to hope for right away.  He would be another matchup problem out of the backfield. But I think he is a ways off.  They must have really liked him to be the only back brought in after the draft.  There were good ones left out there not drafted.  

Lets hope it can put it together so we can finally move on from the other UDFA journeyman Fozzy.  I appreciate what Fozzy has done for us.  But we need another explosive back. 

4.4 speed at 212 lbs. with a 43.5 vert and good hands.  Yes please!  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived