• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Tepper Move Training Camp?

Snake

Several things happening in 2019 - current TC contract ends after 2019 TC, I think the tether with Charlotte ends in 2019, and 2019 season is Panthers' 25th season.  That is why I won't be surprised if no major changes (personnel due to ownership chg - yes) are made or announced until after 2019 season.  Celebrate and recognize the first 25 years of the Carolina Panthers and then turn page for next 25 years - be it stadium, practice facility, TC, uniforms, etc.

Please God... Not Boone... The only thing good in that area is Blowing Rock.. and the Waterfalls, parks, and trails.... Boone is Horrible... there is nothing to do there but eat and be bombarded by pretentious College Millennial Kids who think Apple is the best brand ever made. 

Sorry to Boonians, but App State college kids has tooken over that town, cant even have a nice day outside with Cammo Pants, NRA T-Shirt, Trump hat and Open Carry a Pistol... you get harassed. 

Moving TC away from Spartanburg should be one of the first things Tepper does. It’s a no brainer. Aside from distancing the team from the “college” Old Man Richardson attended, That community offers very little and it’s a big inconvenience for the real panthers fans of Charlotte to drive down there and have to deal with inferior facilities and infrastructure from the 1970s in one of the most ass backward states in the country. The idea of “fine dining” in Spartanburg is a 24 hour Waffle House  

I think Boone would be a good choice as a replacement. Pretty much anywhere in NC is a better option than South Carolina. 

29 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Please God... Not Boone... The only thing good in that area is Blowing Rock.. and the Waterfalls, parks, and trails.... Boone is Horrible... there is nothing to do there but eat and be bombarded by pretentious College Millennial Kids who think Apple is the best brand ever made. 

Sorry to Boonians, but App State college kids has tooken over that town, cant even have a nice day outside with Cammo Pants, NRA T-Shirt, Trump hat and Open Carry a Pistol... you get harassed. 

This might be the most ignorant thing I’ll read on here today. Have you ever been to Boone? I don’t think you have. 

58 minutes ago, faninsc said:

Several things happening in 2019 - current TC contract ends after 2019 TC, I think the tether with Charlotte ends in 2019, and 2019 season is Panthers' 25th season.  That is why I won't be surprised if no major changes (personnel due to ownership chg - yes) are made or announced until after 2019 season.  Celebrate and recognize the first 25 years of the Carolina Panthers and then turn page for next 25 years - be it stadium, practice facility, TC, uniforms, etc.

Yeah have training camp in Wofford for one more year, maybe two at most, so that the upstate hillbillies can get one last taste of the NFL before they go back to rooting for the Cowboys or Falcons, then move it to somewhere else. Boone maybe? you could maybe do it in Durham at duke because we know their football team sure as hell ain’t using the facilities and the basketball players, if attending class at all, would be at NC-Central working on their credits for their one semester “attending” duke. 

I like your idea though, kind of a rebrand for the team. Update the uniforms, etc. 

45 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Wow.....

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This might be the most ignorant thing I’ll read on here today. Have you ever been to Boone? I don’t think you have. 

Umm, sure have. I was up there this past weekend, I ate at Cracker Barrel. I visit alot, since I love the mountains. 

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Wow.....

What? The Trump part was a joke... I do wear camo pants sometimes and either open carry or conceal. The College kids part was not a joke. I've been to UNCC the college kids act differently than App state college kids... 

3 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

What? The Trump part was a joke... I do wear camo pants sometimes and either open carry or conceal. The College kids part was not a joke. I've been to UNCC the college kids act differently than App state college kids... 

Why do college kids bother you?

4 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Why do college kids bother you?

They don't... App State college kids do... lol. Well... maybe some of them do...  I'm in college, why would they bother me? They are like drones... all have the same computer, drive the same cars, have the same clothes, listen to the same music... it's like there is no freedom of expression in college anymore. I always go against the grain on assignments or think outside the box. I just look at things with attention to detail and learn the little idiosyncrasies about things. 

1 minute ago, Devil Doc said:

They don't... App State college kids do... lol. Well... maybe some of them do...  I'm in college, why would they bother me? They are like drones... all have the same computer, drive the same cars, have the same clothes, listen to the same music... it's like there is no freedom of expression in college anymore. I always go against the grain on assignments or think outside the box. I just look at things with attention to detail and learn the little idiosyncrasies about things. 

You clearly haven't spent much time among app states student body if you feel this way. Regardless, how you feel about the supposed culture of app state students, training camp is held during the summer. The student population would be pretty limited.

Archived