• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lineups you would like to see

yasuhara2241

Since Borrego is an unknown, we really don't know what lineups he will use or how rotations will work out. So which lineups would you all want to see? Not projecting starting lineups just which ones would interest you? 

For me, 

Scoring Lineup: Kemba, Monk, Batum, Miles, Frank: I think there is enough offense with Kemba, Monk and Batum. All 5 are capable of shooting from outside and it would be a very fast, fun lineup. Would like to sub Frank for someone but I like his outside shot better than Cody, Biz and WHG. 

Run & Gun Lineup: Kemba, Monk, Lamb, Miles, Biz. Let Biz cover up for lack of size and defense. 

Vets helping youngsters (backup unit): Parker, Monk, Miles, Marvin, Cody

Young Guns+All-Star: Kemba, Monk, Bacon, Miles, WHG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

PG- Kemba
SG- Lamb
SF- Batum
PF- MKG
C- Frank

PG- Parker
SG- Monk
SF- Bridges
PF- Marvin
C- Willy

I'd be more excited to see the 2nd group, honestly.  (Apart from Kemba, of course.)

Really excited to see Monk have a breakout year, and to see Bridges bring some electricity to the Hive.  Having Tony Parker backing up Kemba gives the 2nd unit a great floor general to make everyone else better.

• 2 months later...

I don't see Biz playing much. He doesn't fit the new offence.

I would really love to see Malik Monk win the Starting Job eventually.  You got to let him develop. Its a no brainer with him vs Lamb on who has the highest ceiling.  I would also like to see Miles get to where he starts somewhere. Maybe put Batum and Tony Parker together on the second team with Zeller.  

PG Kemba

SG Monk

SF Batum

PF Marvin 

C Hermangomez

Archived