• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your most hated NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

On 7/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Having lived in CO for 12 years and probably having been to close to three dozen Broncos games (used to have free box tickets via work), I have to say my experiences have been the opposite. For the most part, they’re a very loyal, knowledgeable, and respectful fan base. Though when you’re dealing with remote “fans” it’s highly likely you’re dealing with pure band wagoners. And with the massive influx of people into CO who try way too hard to be Colorado to the core, that’s happening here too. I only have a year or two left out here. Getting way too crowded and way too hipster for me.

I live in WA....believe me there are plenty of "true" broncos fans here and they are all the same from my experience.  Maybe its different actually living around them in abundance but in my experience they were absolutely terrible.  As much as I hate the Seahawks, I am more than fine living around their fans.  Probably wouldn't catch me dead living in Colorado....just sayin'.

20 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I live in WA....believe me there are plenty of "true" broncos fans here and they are all the same from my experience.  Maybe its different actually living around them in abundance but in my experience they were absolutely terrible.  As much as I hate the Seahawks, I am more than fine living around their fans.  Probably wouldn't catch me dead living in Colorado....just sayin'.

I loved living in CO up until the past 2-3 years. But it still beats the poo out of the Seattle area. The Bend area and maybe Spokane would be the only areas in WA that I could deal with.

Archived