• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers RT Darryl Williams Injures Right Knee - "It's Bad"

bobsfoodbasics

26 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Good point, forgot about Sirles and Van Roten. I think we’re OK inside but with Moton starting T is bleak. Did Sirles play RT at all?

Sirles actually started at RT for them two years ago filling in when Andre Smith went down. He played really well in that game receiving top PFF grades for what it's worth, against the Texans. We've trotted out way worse at filler RT for Cam in the past, so if he's forced out there I wouldn't be completely suicidal. 

1 minute ago, panther252 said:

Sirles actually started at RT for them two years ago filling in when Andre Smith went down. He played really well in that game receiving top PFF grades for what it's worth, against the Texans. We've trotted out way worse at filler RT for Cam in the past, so if he's forced out there I wouldn't be completely suicidal. 

AND we still Blaine Clausell - see you guys are freaking out about nothin', we'll be A-OK

6 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

All those beautiful beautiful OGs available within the first 50 picks... disappeared, like tears... in rain.

It's better to worry about gaping holes in your line till training camp. No need to overthink things. 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yes he was. Most of our good parts came from Dave. Waver wire will not be useful because there is 20 teams above us. 

I am not a Hurney fan by no stretch of the imagination but you start one by one listing DG good parts and I'll reply with a Hurney good part and we'll see who runs out of good parts first.  DG should have the advantage since most of his players should still be on the roster. 

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am not a Hurney fan by no stretch of the imagination but you start one by one listing DG good parts and I'll reply with a Hurney good part and we'll see who runs out of good parts first.  DG should have the advantage since most of his players should still be on the roster. 

Went to the playoffs in three seasons back to back with a super bowl trip.

Good luck. 

16 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Eagles lost their all-pro left tackle in October last year, then lost their starting QB. This sucks, but it's not a tragedy that can't be overcome. 

Exactly. I'm not sure of the value of becoming immersed in a conversation about the relative worth of DG and MH and their successes and failures. The draft and FA are done. Hindsight is the keyboard warrior's enabler. I'm glad that Moton will see play time-he's a 2nd rounder. They aren't dealing with this mid-season and having to adjust. I have faith in our veteran OC and line coach.Not ideal but I'm interested in what the future holds not assigning blame for this calamity.

38 minutes ago, bull123 said:

We had to get some DB’s...this is not Hurneys fault

but now he has to get us some depth...probably come from waiver wire

wasnt Williams yet another DG pick?

Are you seriously blaming DG for this injury today? Darryl Williams has been one of his best picks 

7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

No I’m not and you are right...Williams has been a really good player for us and I hope the young man recovers and gets well

just got irritated at snake for dogging hurney and generally ill about the injury to our team

So what your saying is that you were just acting stupid. You're not really that stupid. 

31 minutes ago, panther252 said:

If we only had not let Byron Bell slip away.

Archived