• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sunday Practice Thread

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, Cuttinedge said:

Speed bump Lacks heart and grit. Looks like he doesn’t care and he’s paid so there’s that 

i don’t see how the oline could be worse with moton at LT and anyone else at RT maybe even Kalil didn’t minny move him there once 

Seems like something we're in trouble with Matt out there.

25 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Thanks for the link damn good to see what others think I thought the Huddle was hard lol it's not just us. Kalil injury is Rons scared way to check other options without offending a vet we have to atleast look at Moton he may be a upgrade. And Sirles maybe Mahon at RG at least Cam will see the sht coming so he can whoodini out or get sacked without blowing his dam back out of place.

A combination of today's post-practice articles has made something clear to me.  Ron said something about really liking all 10 LBs.  Jourdan wrote about Andre Smith still not practicing due to a pulled hammy.

Could be we're limiting Smith's exposure to make it easier for him to clear waivers, or he's gonna end up redshirted on the IR. My bet is on the latter...

Archived