• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sunday Practice Thread

bobsfoodbasics

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I don’t. Not saying it wouldn’t be the best but I don’t think that would have happened.

Yep. No way in hell Rivera benches one of the Kalil brothers. Hell, he was set on having Amini start at LG for us if he didn't get hurt.

Why did Kalil’s career fall apart? What changed after his good rookie year? Have his injuries just snapped him beyond repair? It almost seems like effort, but I find it impossible given his situation playing on a good team, with his brother who is retiring. Idk how do you not care enough in that situation? I just don’t get why he isn’t good.

15 minutes ago, Ship said:

Why did Kalil’s career fall apart? What changed after his good rookie year? Have his injuries just snapped him beyond repair? It almost seems like effort, but I find it impossible given his situation playing on a good team, with his brother who is retiring. Idk how do you not care enough in that situation? I just don’t get why he isn’t good.

The game and others improved, he didn't

Archived