• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Kalil played with a bad fever

Saca312

49 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Then let Larsen play. Kalil looked terrible. Getting your QB and RBs hit because you can’t play well isn’t that funny to me.

He better step his poo up because he looked terrible. 

Yep. Kalil should have been off the team two years ago, Larson has done just as well if not better according to FACTS. Where as Kalil hasn’t played more than half a season for two going on three seasons it seems.

This team has GOT to learn when to let go and move on from a players and try someone/thing new. It’s been a thorn since inception.

3 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Yep. Kalil should have been off the team two years ago, Larson has done just as well if not better according to FACTS. Where as Kalil hasn’t played more than half a season for two going on three seasons it seems.

This team has GOT to learn when to let go and move on from a players and try someone/thing new. It’s been a thorn since inception.

You can thank JR for that but luckily Tepper is running the show now.

8 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I think that was a JR problem. Just like how Hurney shut the door on us cutting M.Kalil for nothing. That restructuring did nothing to help us. 

My god, I can't believe how much negativity I see on this board after a win.  No wonder I spend all my time in the Tinderbox now. At least there the bitching is expected.

Kalil is fine, and we're lucky to have him.

Ryan.

I mean Ryan.

But he looked bad today. Not in his play. He was giving it his all. But several shots he looked completely gassed. Not surprised to hear this news. He looked like me when I try to run a mile in under 9 minutes.

1 hour ago, saX man said:

The Kalils have officially worn their welcome.  I've loved what Ryan has done here but they're becoming more of a problem than solution these days.  

LMAO... the shortsightedness of the Huddle never ceases to amaze me.  Ryan is a Pro Bowl center who had a bad day while supposedly sick.  Give it more than one game before you say Ryan has "worn out his welcome".

Archived