• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I wouldn't get so excited about them yet.  Fitzpatrick still hasn't been great over an entire season.  There's a reason he is a career backup.

vs what we have right now? Who'd you rather have behind Cam?

Don't tell me you weren't concerned in the first quarter when the Blue Tent of Doom was erected on the sideline for a few minutes...

Riv gets out coached every ***** game...the single most import thing is clock management that he's failed at miserably for years....if it wasnt for Cam and Luke he'd be D coordinator at cleveland at best...I mean seriously...they bail his azz out always.....hes a dork and I'm off his boat.

17 minutes ago, Manther said:

Yeah, he only caught a 51 yard touchdown pass with a broken tackle to put us back in the game.    Whatever.  

Wright is a reliable catch and had a good game as well.

Torry Smith is this years Shepherd...overpaid disappointment.  I think he had more penalty yards than yards.

That wasn't his only play. Trow and that he had a shot at that final pass but didn't haul it in. 

Mind you, his time is going to come. But if I'm picking somebody based on what I see right now, it's the guy who's been more consistent.

You don't make decisions based on one highlight. If that were the case, you could argue that Torrey Smith shouldn't be benched because he caught a touchdown.

19 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Riv gets out coached every ***** game...the single most import thing is clock management that he's failed at miserably for years....if it wasnt for Cam and Luke he'd be D coordinator at cleveland at best...I mean seriously...they bail his azz out always.....hes a dork and I'm off his boat.

Passed up 9 times as a head coach. Not surprising other teams saw through him and JR didnt. He preached the same exact poo John Fox did. Thats why he got the job.

22 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Yeah & Cam really gets up to the line with a sense of urgency,

Archived