• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're good.

Rags

14 minutes ago, Rags said:

Now tell me why Ron and co need to be fired and Devin needs to be shot into the sun.

Because we have a HoF players heading both our defense and offense, we shouldn't be happy with being "good". 

Im tired of watching our players do their best to overcome the morons that are "coaching" them. 

What exactly does RR bring to this team? Between not playing DJ Moore, having CJ in during hurry up O , and having CMC in during redzone O, not only does he seem like he's not helping the team, but sabotaging them.

Just now, WarHeel said:

Was on board until you went the Josh Gordon route. Wise up. It ain’t happening.

Obviously it isn’t happening but that’s the point. He is an option right now that is available that would solve so many of our problems. He is worth the risk. 

But we won’t even entertain it and we’ll continue to struggle passing the ball downfield 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Freeman's the better back, but Coleman is the type of back we struggle against. We play really well against powerbacks because we focus on stuffing the middle against the run. Faster backs that can get to the edge have always caused us the most problems in the Rivera era.

Nah this isn't an annomly. There's plenty of times Coleman has came in and sparked the falcons rungame only for Freeman to plod it away.

I just didn't think he was that quick til today. 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Obviously it isn’t happening but that’s the point. He is an option right now that is available that would solve so many of our problems. He is worth the risk

But we won’t even entertain it and we’ll continue to struggle passing the ball downfield 

That’s clearly debateable. Not worth the money if he can’t stay clean or be professional enough to show up to work. 

3 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

That’s clearly debateable. Not worth the money if he can’t stay clean or be professional enough to show up to work. 

So you’re saying he isn’t worth the 790k gamble? 

We’re paying Torrey Smith 5 mill and besides his sticking up for Cam one could argue he is more valuable to us on his couch 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

You said Funchess needs to “get going” that is Funchess “going” like c’mon man, I’m always very reasonable with you and will discuss poo but open your eyes on that one. 

Its a huge problem when opposing defenses don’t give a poo about your number 1 WR.

This team cannot expect to trot Devin and Torrey out there and expect to win. Even last week these two did f*ck all and Cam was our leading rusher and we put up 16 points.

Josh Gordon is available via trade and Dez Bryant is better than Devin in that exact role, it really doesn’t have to be like this. I don’t even want to hear about not wasting draft picks because we do that on draft day anyways

It may be, but even if it is if he plays like he does at the end of the game with that focus for a full 4 that's fine. That's all we need from him. He can get yac sometimes and make great catches. Just sometimes he needs to get started. If he plays like he does at the beginning of the game more and more often I'll lose more and more faith in him. Don't get me wrong I'm disappointed in him, but right now I trust him to do better.

That being said I know we can do better than him. Gordon is worth a look, his best season is under Chud and he'd give Cam a Julio type WR that he can throw it up too. If he's motivated. That's the big question. I think it's worth a risk to look at though. Very high risk, but very high reward.

This team is. Very flawed. But we can be better. 4th quarter the only target to let us down was Anderson.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So you’re saying he isn’t worth the 790k gamble? 

We’re paying Torrey Smith 5 mill and besides his sticking up for Cam one could argue he is more valuable to us on his couch 

I’m not vouching for Torrey either. He’s not worth the money we spent as of yet as I believe we have at least 2 other guys that can do what we are paying him to do. 

We don’t need more receivers. We need linemen. And it’s a little too late to find any of value.

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

I’m not vouching for Torrey either. He’s not worth the money we spent as of yet as I believe we have at least 2 other guys that can do what we are paying him to do. 

We don’t need more receivers. We need linemen. And it’s a little too late to find any of value.

We need WR’s.

25 minutes ago, Rags said:

Moore flashed. He'll get a bigger role. Funchess needs to get going but got better as the game went on. He needs to be more consistent but I trust him and Cam to get it worked out. Smith can do his job, but we desperately need Samuel, Smith isn't our deep throat.  Not even close 

What a nice Cam reference LOL

Archived