• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints defense takes a hit: CB Patrick Robinson placed on IR

Saca312

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

It's a bit cringe that you are that defensive about this. Why is this only about you?

Not helping your cause either that you have your very own stan enthusiastically cheering behind you.

Because you always try your hardest to make it about me. Again how am I supposed to stop a racist (if that's what he is) from pieing me? I'm all ears.

Capture.thumb.PNG.b8737dee738d0930e96e3e4f839d31ba.PNG

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It's a bit cringe that you are that defensive about this. Why is this only about you?

Not helping your cause either that you have your very own stan enthusiastically cheering behind you.

And anything that SFLA endorses is RACIST!FB_IMG_1535909438344.jpg.78c10eb858437bfdb45f028b5a083e8f.jpgBandPhoto_2018_08_04_00_45_34.thumb.jpg.64aa10d2ccf356f2c82ed234168975ef.jpg

Bring your ass to NO and help us make a difference. Then tell me I'm racist, you fugging BUM.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

You can keep sharing stories of family arguments and Facebook screen grabs. But those in your corner the loudest are still right wing shitbags.

You're in such a tizzy right now over past disagreements with me that you just won't see it.

See what? What is it that I'm supposed to see? Make it clear as day for me please. I don't give a flying fug who is in my corner. Left wing, right wing you're all the same. It doesn't matter that it's you. I know racism exists. But you've completely gotten away from the point I was trying to make. I acknowledged that some posters will always hate and criticize Cam solely for the color of his skin and on the field antics. But that isn't me. If you can't see that then you're blind or worse, your eyes are open.

Threads get moved. On to the next one.

My lack of presence or whoever else won't change posters like Dex who claim to be allies ironically emphatically invoking their white privilege and both sidesing their way out of discussions and sharing justification after justification until they are huddled up right next to those they oppose.

15 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

hey @TheRed i think you generally mean well but you're giving these people an out. they would much rather take this off topic and complain about you than have to defend their positions as stated itt. they're taking advantage of your presence here and you're giving them all the ammunition they need. when this thread gets moved it will ultimately be because of you imo

Cantrell and TheRed tinderboxing up threads since 2005.

I'm honestly baffled that you are even that concerned about this random thread getting moved considering you were the one who started the Tepper comments on Trump thread in this section after Montsta tried to shut it down only to end up being the one to get it inevitably moved again.

57 minutes ago, Dex said:

You literally know nothing about me in real life. The posters that do know me in real life @Darth Biscuit what I am about and where I stand when it comes to social issues. I don't speak to a part of my family after last Christmas where one of my relatives called Cam a "loudmouth n word" and a fight ensued. I stopped talking to 2 "good friends" because they made a comment about my ex girlfriend being black. AGAIN, YOU LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. So stop trying to create this false narrative about me. My issues with Cam have nothing to do with color. AT fuging ALL. I'm sick of this.

wtf is going on here?

Archived