• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints defense takes a hit: CB Patrick Robinson placed on IR

Saca312

10 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

For real though, what happened to their defense this year? Did Lattimore buy into his own hype or something? They've been torched twice this year, and snuck out a win because a kicker blew. 

@saints4lifeagain What's up?

I spent a few hours watching All 22 film last night. There's a lot of things going on, outside of the first game, none of it being on Lattimore. 

Biggest thing, imo, is there's a lot of confusion and miscommunications on the back end in zone concepts. I think Allen needs to simplify things a bit. On top of that, the #2 corner spot has been bad. Crawley got beat a couple times, made a change and PJ Williams got absolutely roasted by Ridley. 

I came away feeling a bit better than I went in, to be honest. The dline is getting a lot of pressure. They're allowing a league low 3.0 YPC in the run game. I think you'll see some changes this week, as Payton basically called Allen out for some of these things in the presser. 

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

sorry but a team's willingness to try to injure players is best measured by the number of unnecessary roughness penalties enforced against them. that's a good clean play by

*squints*

your standards?

I never said it was a willingness to injure. The play is legal. Should it be, if we're concerned about player safety? No. I won't call it dirty. Just a trash play.

Archived