• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players’ reactions

slumdogmillionaire

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

you guys are so pissy about DLo. dude hated JR and Gettleman, which the entire Huddle also now hate. re-calibrate your thoughts on him through that lens.

...but I'm not a shitty tipper, a wrestling fan, and I don't take my fandom of The Walking Dead as seriously as he does.

6 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I hate social media....I really don't want to hear/read what anyone thinks about anything and often what you see in print is misinterpreted by many. I will wait to see what affect this signing has on the field because that is all I want to hear/see from sports figures. 

Shut up and dribble - ickmule

24 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Jackson, Turner and Reid, all LSU BOYS. We just need a couple Bamas and we good.

While I would love another South Carolina guy, we (SC) don't really have anybody coming out worth noting that play positions that we could use. Already crowded at receiver so Deebo wouldn't be a good fit

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

I hate social media....I really don't want to hear/read what anyone thinks about anything and often what you see in print is misinterpreted by many. I will wait to see what affect this signing has on the field because that is all I want to hear/see from sports figures. 

Thanks for playing.  The door is over there.  

4 hours ago, ickmule said:

Why are you here?

Archived