• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baldy Breakdowns: Giants Are Running A "McAdoo 2.0 (Shula)" Offense

Saca312

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who never is calling the plays obviously doesn't know how to use OBJ. Probably should trade him to the Panthers. 

IMO, Eli is playing like he just knows he is going to get beat to hellz. Even when he does have time, he looks like he is ready to crumble. He just looks shittish. I know that line does him no favors. But still, he looks like he has been David Carred. lol

9 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

IMO, Eli is playing like he just knows he is going to get beat to hellz. Even when he does have time, he looks like he is ready to crumble. He just looks shittish. I know that line does him no favors. But still, he looks like he has been David Carred. lol

Soft QB's do that. Say what you want about Brees, Brady, and Rodgers but they take shots every year making big plays. Eli and his brother Payton needed refs and a good line to feel safe. 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Soft QB's do that. Say what you want about Brees, Brady, and Rodgers but they take shots every year making big plays. Eli and his brother Payton needed refs and a good line to feel safe. 

Now granted, the last few years I have seen Eli drop without being touched. And towards the end, Peyton was willing to give up on plays. But man, you cannot be successful, and have any type of career, if you are not willing to take a hit every so often.

But yeah, last week the Eli I saw looked soft. I really don't think I had ever seen him play like that. Even last year, when he absolutely got beat to hellz he looked like a real NFL QB. Well, most of the time anywho.

I truly believe that if we can harass his azz early, and put him on the ground. We can rattle him real goodly. Bad Eli, and we win easily. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Oline has made Eli look bad but his decision making has been bad also. Double negative. Kinda the reverse Norv brings to our offense. Both line and Newton has played better. 

They go hand in hand. If your line sucks and everyone loads the box what quarterback doesn't suck.? I am no Eli fan actually and hope he sucks Sunday but don't think that he has suddenly lost it in the last few years. Like usual if I think someone is pummeling someone unnecessarily, I come to their defense

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

They go hand in hand. If your line sucks and everyone loads the box what quarterback doesn't suck.? I am no Eli fan actually and hope he sucks Sunday but don't think that he has suddenly lost it in the last few years. Like usual if I think someone is pummeling someone unnecessarily, I come to their defense

I never really thought Eli was the best decision maker but he looks scared and it shows. That's a direct result of the line and even Newton was quick to bail when he had bad tackles. 

18 hours ago, Snake said:

Brady and Brees barely get touched and when they do the flags come flying

31 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Lmao no they don’t Brees is usually last in sack%

That's because he gets the ball out and for good reasons. I think you are confusing these QB's for bad QB's. With that said I've seen Brees get chicken necked and still keep going. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

That's because he gets the ball out and for good reasons. I think you are confusing these QB's for bad QB's. With that said I've seen Brees get chicken necked and still keep going. 

You say Brady and Brees are tough and get hit more than Peyton which is a flat out lie. Peyton has 3 neck surgeries and returned, Brady gets breath in wrong and he’s calling for a flag

Archived