• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons fans are hoping for win against Steelers

Many Falcons fans are already hyped expecting Pittsburgh to lay down and lose and some aren't so hyped.

"We got this defense picked up some mojo last week just hit the Pittsburgh doughboy early and often rattle his a** then have our lights out offense destroy them with “The Riddler”, “Trick Montalban”, “Beantalk”, “Freee” and “Teco” and sprinkle in a little Iceman we got these Pittsburgh P******!"

"Will we get our first win ever in Pittsburgh to save our season? Will Sarkisian and Matt Ryan finally give us a great offense with BOTH Coleman and Freeman starting? We'll find out this Sunday!" 

"No, no we ain't got this. Given the lack of real roster moves even the coaches have given up on the season."

"I think we take it. Only thing that makes me a little hesitant is that Ben could have a 500 yard game against our D. When he's on he's on. What makes me confident is our O. Matt could do the same thing." 

"The Falcons have never beat the Steelers on their home field ever in NFL History. The best we did was TIE them, with Michael Vick.This will be an interesting game because it will define our season. If we Win - we have hope. If we Lose - its pretty much over.10 Wins this season will be the minimum to make the Playoffs in the NFC. We are going to need a LOT of Winning Streaks."

"I share ops enthusiasm. We will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in Pittsburgh by 2 touchdowns and a field goal because reasons!"

Supposedly Julio may beat Calvin Johnsons most yards record but this comment is coming from a fan.

"I was more or less stating facts of records to be broken and such.  lol such as Julio has the most yards in first 100 games and most 100 yard games in first 100.  He needs 444 to reach 10,000 and he'll beat Calvin Johnson by almost a full season once he gets it."

It’s feasable.

Pittsburgh is awful at safety. They allow a hideous amount of chunk plays.

Atlanta, however, has possibly the worst situation in terms of safety and LB coverage in the league. It’s being exposed, and I don’t see that stopping against the pass-happy Steelers. 

4 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Supposedly Julio may beat Calvin Johnsons most yards record but this comment is coming from a fan.

"I was more or less stating facts of records to be broken and such.  lol such as Julio has the most yards in first 100 games and most 100 yard games in first 100.  He needs 444 to reach 10,000 and he'll beat Calvin Johnson by almost a full season once he gets it."

Between Calvin and Julio, I would take Calvin 100 times out of 100

9 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

They can have hope if they beat the below average Steelers, but in reality there is no hope for the Failcons this year.

The Falcons offense is starting to look like  the 2016 Falcons offense that was top 10 all time. But if they continue to lose their best defensive players every week then you’re right there’s probably  no hope. 

1 hour ago, Ball4life said:

The Falcons offense is starting to look like  the 2016 Falcons offense that was top 10 all time. But if they continue to lose their best defensive players every week then you’re right there’s probably  no hope. 

SMH we lost our entire line, our all pro TE, two WRs, two CBs(one that was a starting free agent), Our starting Free Safety, and still kicking the Bengals ass. You team is soft and isn't very good. 

25 minutes ago, beastson said:

If Falcons go in there and win, but we go in and lose

This isn't a JR owned team. We have added a all pro safety to make sure that doesn't happen. It's quite shocking honestly we got such a good player this late. 

Archived