• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This game is the epitome of the Rivera era

KillaCamNewton

Play a sorry team, do everything to keep them in the game so that you’re forced to pull a win out of your ass, go play an even worse team decimated by injuries that just got embarrassed on national TV, and come out looking absolutely unprepared and unfocused in arguably the most winnable game left on the schedule

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m watching the same game and I’m tired of people fuging whining about things that aren’t the actual problem. We are half way through a football game. It’s so toxic here that even the tinderbox is shamed.

If you cant see how coaching scared and punting on 4th down when youre trying to come out and make a statement changed the vibe of this game idk what to tell you

20 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

If you cant see how coaching scared and punting on 4th down when youre trying to come out and make a statement changed the vibe of this game idk what to tell you

4th down again. Three more points. We are nowhere out of this game.

Igo made a post last week about whiners. I am personally tired of it up here and the main forum is no fun. Even when we win people just complain. You want to complain, come down to the tinderbox. 

46 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Play a sorry team, do everything to keep them in the game so that you’re forced to pull a win out of your ass, go play an even worse team decimated by injuries that just got embarrassed on national TV, and come out looking absolutely unprepared and unfocused in arguably the most winnable game left on the schedule

Looks like Rivera will have to win in spite of DJ Moore

Archived