• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ron rivera praise thread

Mage

11 minutes ago, davos said:

It's infuriating and clear as day.  I don't get why so many people want to go up to bat for this staff.  

I do see it.  However we’re 4-2 despite playing one of the toughest schedules to this point and yet all he ever gets is hate on this forum.  So I just wanted to give praise.

I mean everyone was saying the team quit on the staff and that clearly didn’t happen. But whatever.  Everyone just would rather be negative.  I’ll wait until after the season to ask for Ron to get fired.  Crying about it in Week 7 does nothing.  This team feeds off fan support and I’m gonna give that after wins, especially one that great, rather than moan.  Not saying you’re doing this by the way, just in general.  We just came back from 17 against the defending champs and all most people wanna do is complain.  

2 times coach of year doesn't all of sudden suck. We all don't know everything. 3 new coaches on offense, defense (who's never called plays before) and special teams. They are figuring out the team we have.

He also doesn't get the credit for being the only one holding down the organization with an owner on the way out and no team President.  

yes, I am an RR fan (call me a homer) because there is so much more then just blaming the coach. We are competitive almost every game by the end for many seasons (before RR), the team was blown out on a lot of them. From 2013 on this teams has been very competitive. We blame him for last week but the TO's lost the game, not coaching. 

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

I do see it.  However we’re 4-2 despite playing one of the toughest schedules to this point and yet all he ever gets is hate on this forum.  So I just wanted to give praise.

I mean everyone was saying the team quit on the staff and that clearly didn’t happen. But whatever.  Everyone just would rather be negative.  I’ll wait until after the season to ask for Ron to get fired.  Crying about it in Week 7 does nothing.  This team feeds off fan support and I’m gonna give that after wins, especially one that great, rather than moan.  Not saying you’re doing this by the way, just in general.  We just came back from 17 against the defending champs and all most people wanna do is complain.  

Well said. The Rivera hate has permeated the entire board. If you don't disrespect him, you get shiit on. 

Most of the Rivera haters are at least civil. But there are far too many that throw out insults. Over a difference of opinion. 

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Well said. The Rivera hate has permeated the entire board. If you don't disrespect him, you get shiit on. 

Most of the Rivera haters are at least civil. But there are far too many that throw out insults. Over a difference of opinion. 

Exactly.  Can’t even make a post giving him credit without it getting poo’d to hell lol

13 minutes ago, davos said:

Well he is the coach of the football team who went down 17-0

Does he call the Offensive plays? Man, Rivera can't win with you people. If the team struggles, it's Rivera. If the team does well, it's the players.

It is beyond comical what the folks against Rivera will come up with to diminish his accomplishments.

10 minutes ago, Mage said:

Respect.  Good post and understand your perspective.  

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude.. You throw out insults constantly. The only reason I've even gotten involved is because you've been constantly insulting and belittling people. You need to look in the mirror

Just now, Mage said:

Exactly.  Can’t even make a post giving him credit without it getting poo’d to hell lol

And we won. And we are 4-2. Remember the predict our record thread? Most had us with 10-13 wins. We are on that type of trajectory, yet folks are not happy.

There is just no pleasing some of these people.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Dude.. You throw out insults constantly. The only reason I've even gotten involved is because you've been constantly insulting and belittling people. You need to look in the mirror

Just ignore him.  Just a really really really bad poster.  

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Your first post in this thread you called someone's respect for Rivera disgusting.

You then told me to "Quit slurping Rivera"

Yea, you are such a bastion on civility.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Your first post in this thread you called someone's respect for Rivera disgusting.

You then told me to "Quit slurping Rivera"

Yea, you are such a bastion on civility.

If you're offended by that then we don't know what to say iamhuby person.  F*cking weird gd people.

Archived