• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Loser melt thread: Thursday night games are a joke

TNPanther

There’s a reason the home team wins 70% of the time.

The away team gets 3 days to rest, prepare, and travel. That amount of time could be considered short for even baseball.

The NFL has pussified the league due to injuries. Why not look at the real root cause which lies with the 3 day turnarounds?

39 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

There’s a reason the home team wins 70% of the time.

The away team gets 3 days to rest, prepare, and travel. That amount of time could be considered short for even baseball.

The NFL has pussified the league due to injuries. Why not look at the real root cause which lies with the 3 day turnarounds?

hey man, I pointed this out last week before the game, and several times during the game. people may not be open to this lol

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

you could argue the panthers have a first year staff. at least a first time DC and a new OC.

Yea and our metrics in primetime games sucks too under Rivera.

Dunno if that in particular means anything but I know the players aren't a big fan of TNF and it's easy to see why.

Just now, Fox007 said:

Yea and our metrics in primetime games sucks too under Rivera.

Dunno if that in particular means anything but I know the players aren't a big fan of TNF and it's easy to see why.

I dont know if I put much stock into the Primetime game stuff as other people, like the post last week some of the games brought up were stretching it a bit. 

Archived