• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our CBs (not named Action Jackson) are garbage and need to be addressed this offseason

Hotsauce

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Can someone explain how Bradberry is an above average cornerback if he gets lit up almost every week? He played okay against Dallas, when they had no one at receiver, and against Tampa Bay. From what I've seen he's worse than last year.

our entire defense is atrocious and saying he gets lit up every week is just false. no one is saying he's a star but the people saying he is trash are dumb as fug.

Just now, nickzz said:

our entire defense is atrocious and saying he gets lit up every week is just false. no one is saying he's a star but the people saying he is trash are dumb as fug.

He's below average at best. He consistently gets burned. He's going to get fuging torched by the Saints twice, and people here will still give him undue credit.

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

He's below average at best. He consistently gets burned. He's going to get fuging torched by the Saints twice, and people here will still give him undue credit.

tell me who isn't getting torched by the saints? who has shut down michael thomas?

if you need bradberry to shut down #1 receivers every week to be considered an adequate starter then your expectations are out of whack.

1 minute ago, nickzz said:

tell me who isn't getting torched by the saints? who has shut down michael thomas?

if you need bradberry to shut down #1 receivers every week to be considered an adequate starter then your expectations are out of whack.

Donte Jackson.

It's possible we can find a CB in free agency in the off-season. If not, we definitely need to draft one high in the next draft because we don't currently have a 3rd quality corner on our roster. 

Bradberry is solid, but he'll be in a contract year next season and if he wants too much money we may need to acquire 2 above average DB's going into the 2020 season. If we double dipped at that position I wouldn't mind at all. It worked with Starr and KK during Gettleman's first draft.

You can't have too many good cornerbacks (and DB's in general) in today's NFL.

Just now, nickzz said:

donte jackson is a rookie and hasn't played the saints. if you think he could man up with mike thomas you are out of your damn mind.

You asked who won't get burned when we play the Saints. I'm speculating that Donte Jackson won't. I know Bradberry will.

Archived