• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte

WarHeel

There’s obviously a lot to be frustrated about today. No debate there.

Optimistically the offense looked great when not in the red zone. Cam and CMC along with the emergence of our young wideouts are making me excited for what the future holds. We could make this about Gano missing another tight game FG but ultimately this isn’t the primary issue. If we could just put teams away early Gano missing a FG is an after thought.

This one is on the defense. And as tough as it was to put Wilson in the dirt I have to say that with the “eye test” our D line was much more lively than I have seen them in weeks. Luke and TD were all over the place like their old selves. So what are we missing?

I just wanted to remind you guys we did this thing today without our DROY candidate. Do we honestly think Lockette has this kind of game and do we leave with the “L” today if Jackson is healthy?

As for me personally, I think not. But that’s just my glass half full perspective.

The 50 burger to Pittsburgh was the national TV evidence that our defense SUCKS—

sometimes they show some flashes that are better than average, but for the most part they suck and fell apart during the second half of Tampa. They have never recovered after Tampa,..

The only way to win with them is to play unrestricted on offense——

22 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Who cares, we lost. Season over. Sh*t happens, good teams overcome injuries (Hell, Eagles won a superbowl with their backup QB). I honestly think we lose this game either way. Ron gets outcoached by Carroll pretty regularly.

Season still isn’t over even if it feels like it is.

Archived