• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What team do you hate the most (a poll!)

Hotsauce

What team do you hate the most? (A poll!)  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Whomst do you hate the most?

1a Saints ( can’t stand pretty much any Saints fans I have ever conversed with )

1b Falcons

2 Broncos - all the fans I have met were some of the most abnoxious fans I have ever dealt with. SB made it 1000x worse for me so they went near the top of my list. 

3 Seahawks - hated them long before I moved to Washington 

4 Pittsburgh - I am originally from Pittsburgh and am a Penguins fan ( watched as a kid ). Steelers fans are everywhere and probably one of the biggest bandwagon franchises who are right up there with the cowturds and Patriots.  I have never met a Steelers fan who was actually from Pittsburgh ( besides when I lived there, obviously ). Fug em. 

13 hours ago, bull123 said:

He’s better than anybody we ever had 

He is a great head coach.  However his classless sideline antics are second only to Mike Tomlin.  I don't recall Payton actively stepping on to the field to stop an opponent from scoring. So he has that going for him compared to Tomlin. 

On 12/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, Puddinhead said:

Oh....and please tell me you're not raising any children with that "life is rigged" attitude.

Instructive moments...Drew Brees sets yet another career passing mark, and comes to the sideline to tell his kids they can "do anything in life they want if they work hard enough".  Cam Newton fails in any number of games, and goes under the towel and looks like he should be under suicide watch.

If you’re going to come to this board and talk poo and can’t do better than “Cam Newton crying under a towel” then you need to shut the fug up and take your coonass ass back to the bayou. 

Archived