• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 the draft guys: mid- tier draft: QB with some talent

Jmac

36 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

I am a Pack homer but let’s see if Finley drops to the third round and get him. 

If we had to sign someone I would love to get bridgewater. If Newton was in a situation where he had to sit next year I think his days with us would be over. I can’t imagine him getting a huge contract in 2020

He might make it, but if there's a run on QBs, he'd be the 4-5th to go. I'd contact Indy and see what Brissett is doing.

4 hours ago, Jmac said:

Does fix some major problems...so what do they do at QB if Cam is down for a while? 

If the team thinks Cam is out for all or most of next season I'd expect us to go with a veteran before we use a high draft pick on a QB who probably won't be ready to play anyway. 

3 hours ago, tondi said:

If the team thinks Cam is out for all or most of next season I'd expect us to go with a veteran before we use a high draft pick on a QB who probably won't be ready to play anyway. 

Do we have the cap space to pay Cam and a FA QB?

Are there any 3rd round Russell Wilsons or Kirk Cousins or even some Nick Foles or Case Keenums in the draft?

i still think picking up like Fitz or someone for a decent caretaker that gives us a chance would be smart.

we just have no cap space.

it bewilders me how Indy has 100 million to spend and we have 25 million each with 37 players signed?

wtf wtf wtf,..

Archived