• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Payton is a punk

juliosantos

32 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Saints havent won poo for 10 years.    You guys will choke again in the playoffs, so stfu Saints fans and get the fug out.

Also, you'll have to admit that the poo we won 10 years ago was pretty good poo.  You'd kill to have some of that poo some day.

Barring a Panthers Upset Sunday,

Since 2006 Regular Season Wins:

Saints Wins - 129

Carolina Wins - 107

Saints average out to 9.7 win Seasons, rounded to a whole number, an average of 10 wins per season

Panthers average out to 8.2 Win Seasons, rounded to a whole number, an average of 8 wins per season.

Talking about how the Saints havnt wont anything in 10 years makes the people posting look like uninformed morons. On top of that they have won a Superbowl. 

Sorry but its not a discussion, although Panthers have had glimpses of great season, when the data is extrapolated its clear the Saints have been consistently better even with a couple 7-9 seasons. Sean Payton is anything but a Punk when you look at FACTS.

12 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Dismiss it all you want to Iron Saint, no other team.in the NFCS has done it. 

We were 2nd in the division that year at 7-9, only a half-game behind y’all thanks to that tie. Had we won the division that year, I certainly wouldn’t be proud of it. Frankly, I would’ve been embarrassed about it even if we would’ve won it at 8-8.

12 hours ago, juliosantos said:

lol ain't fans talking about my post , but not a single one denied the fact that Payton is a punk . Payton is a drug addict douchebag , I hate that man 

You hate him so much yet he’s living in your head rent-free...

:liar:

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

We were 2nd in the division that year at 7-9, only a half-game behind y’all thanks to that tie. Had we won the division that year, I certainly wouldn’t be proud of it. Frankly, I would’ve been embarrassed about it even if we would’ve won it at 8-8.

That is so cute.  I remember the saints get spit out by the Seahawks that year. 

It's okay. I didn't ask if you'd be proud. 

I'm not exactly thumping my chest about it. 

I just stated facts, and you immediately started dismissing. 

Doesn't change anything. 

So.many fans get wrapped up in how their team gets to the playoffs. 

It doesn't matter. 

Got to get to the playoffs to have a chance. Easiest way to do that is win the division. 

You can sit there and say you wouldn't be proud all you want to. 

25 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

That is so cute.  I remember the saints get spit out by the Seahawks that year. 

It's okay. I didn't ask if you'd be proud. 

I'm not exactly thumping my chest about it. 

I just stated facts, and you immediately started dismissing. 

Doesn't change anything. 

It doesn't matter. 

Got to get to the playoffs to have a chance. Easiest way to do that is win the division. 

You remember wrong, we didn’t play the Seahawks in 2014.

And sureeee you weren’t, “nO oThEr TeAm iN tHe NfCs HaS dOnE iT!” = not beating ones chest, LOLOL.

And of course fans concern themselves with how they get in the playoffs, it’s natural. I rather go in on fire as a Wildcard than back in as a division winner with a losing record.

You can continue lying to yourself it doesn’t bother you but we really know how you feel. You can’t say you’re not proud of it because then you’d be agreeing with me proving I was right. 

:tongue:

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Interesting I can state a fact, one that a saints fan doesn't like, and he's gotta go on and on and on. Give it up. Goodnight.

Never said I didn’t like it, that’s your claim. I’m only saying winning the division with a losing record is like making a D+ on an exam with a large curve and boasting, “aT LeAsT i sTiLL PaSsEd!”

:shades:

18 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

It doesn't matter. 

Well, this is true on it's face...the goal at the start of the season is certainly to make the playoffs.  And an automatic playoff berth does go to the division winner.

Then again, when we're talking about bragging rights, which is sort of what we're talking about for that season, let's remember that it is and automatic berth...one team in each division is going to get awarded it no matter how good they actually are.  You can receive a playoff spot by being the least-crappy team in a four-team stink-fest of a division...and you'd almost have to admit that that was the case that year.  The Panthers did go to the playoffs, but as the least awful representative of an awful division, and only because someone had to go from the South.

We definitely want to win this game.

ending on a positive note - beating the #1 seed and in their dome

hard to go into the off season with an 8 game epic slide down, especially being one game back an eternity ago at 6-2 and letting it go

the guys better play for pride

Archived