• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke, CMC make all-pro

MVPccaffrey

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The NFL all Pro team is selected annually by the Associated Press.

It's considered far more prestigious than the Pro Bowl because there's no fan element involved.

I know what it is.

The All-Pro team is selected by multiple publications, such as the Associated Press and Pro Football Writers Association. The AP is the most recognized. The op didn't specify the publication.

Just now, Car123 said:

I know what it is.

The All-Pro team is selected by multiple publications, such as the Associated Press and Pro Football Writers Association. The AP is the most recognized. The op didn't specify the publication.

any random joe would know it's the AP publication.

does the pro football writers association even matter

4 minutes ago, Car123 said:

I know what it is.

Then why did you ask?

8 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Not as a RB though (Elliott was the second team All-Pro RB) but as the "Flex" position ...

Tyreek Hill was first team All-Pro at the "Flex" position ... It's obvious Hill did way more for KC than McCaffrey did for the Panthers. I know we definitely wouldn't be talking about Cam's shoulder or lack of deep throws if we had Hill. Don't say "..but we had Samuel and Moore!.." Don't compare those two players to a seasoned vet who is a proven game breaker like Hill.

The AP All-Pro team is selected by a national panel of fifty media members, so it makes sense McCaffrey made it with the hard on the media has for him. 

Also the media is a complete joke, they literally don't know anything, everything they do is simply based on generating clicks not providing cold, hard, truth. Andrew Luck is brought up in every Cam shoulder article but there are no parallels between Cam and Luck regarding the shoulder.

lol your return to this forum is truly a sign of how bad things have gotten.

Archived