• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speeding Ticket

Arroz con Panther

In Georgia, I got a ticket for 92 in a 55 (normally 70, but it was a BS “work zone”.)

Cop said I was supposed to goto jail, but I was with my pregnant wife and was very respectful and friendly to the officer.

The fine and the Georgia super speeder extra fine kicked it  it was well over $500, plus points, etc.

i hired an attorney for $380 and it he got the ticket dropped all together, no points, etc.

that was my first and only speeding ticket.  If I ever get another one, there’s no way I wouldn’t hire a lawyer.

14 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

In Georgia, I got a ticket for 92 in a 55 (normally 70, but it was a BS “work zone”.)

Cop said I was supposed to goto jail, but I was with my pregnant wife and was very respectful and friendly to the officer.

The fine and the Georgia super speeder extra fine kicked it  it was well over $500, plus points, etc.

i hired an attorney for $380 and it he got the ticket dropped all together, no points, etc.

that was my first and only speeding ticket.  If I ever get another one, there’s no way I wouldn’t hire a lawyer.

My sister got busted going 95 in 55 zone in GA and got a warning

Archived