• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

15 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Big win.  We need to seal off the back to back.  Penguins vs Canadians...in a weird way is a win win.  I'm not sure if I want to lock up a playoff spot more then seeding or vice versa.

It would be nice if the Oilers could pull the upset...but I'm not holding my breath on that one.  Canes just need to keep taking care of business.  If Pittsburgh falls more then three points back...they could fold.

4-0 Oilers. Beautiful! Take care of business tonight boys and no 3 point game in Montreal.

This is such a tough game because it's a home away back to back. If they can pull out a W here in the third...itll be big. They need to dig deep right now. On the road against a losing team and no crowd. It would be easy to forget this is a big game.

9 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

This is such a tough game because it's a home away back to back. If they can pull out a W here in the third...itll be big. They need to dig deep right now. On the road against a losing team and no crowd. It would be easy to forget this is a big game.

I've been to NC High School basketball games with more people in the stands than this.

Archived