• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stud DT Simmons from Miss St may have torn ACL and slip in the draft

BlackCats2013

On 2/12/2019 at 10:45 AM, PhillyB said:

poe isn't great and KK had an off year but imo DT is among the very least of our concerns

Poe is not great.

Saying KK had an off year is not verified because he hasn’t followed up with it. We have no idea how he’ll play this year and as someone who fell off the planet after getting paid and losing his buddy Star it’s pretty concerning.

Top of the list? No. That’s DE and LT.

Third...pretty reasonable when remembering the wonderful pockets opposing qbs had last year, RBs gashing our defense and also considering Jackson, Bradberry and Reid would be fine with a decent dline.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:50 AM, Trill OG said:

I feel for him, this injury will cost him millions of dollars. Injuries suck but it's what comes with the game. Hopefully he bounces back strong. I would roll the dice in the 4th if he is still there.

Dude literally beat up a defenseless lady lady Laying on the ground. He should be in jail

2 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

Dude literally beat up a defenseless lady lady Laying on the ground. He should be in jail

He was a teenager and the women was beating his sister.. Yes it was wrong.. But this wasn't a grown man who should have had a adult mindset.. He was a child watching his sister getting trashed.. Being honest if I was put in the same situation.. I don't know if I would have done anything different..

5 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

He was a teenager and the women was beating his sister.. Yes it was wrong.. But this wasn't a grown man who should have had a adult mindset.. He was a child watching his sister getting trashed.. Being honest if I was put in the same situation.. I don't know if I would have done anything different..

Everything is a soundbite or a hot take in the modern world. We have no time to bother with any complexity or nuance. He's a dirt bag on social media or TMZ, so judgement has been rendered.

GUILTY. THROW HIM IN THE DUNGEON.

#Murica

20 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Thank you for this honest take, people act like if they saw there mom getting beat up by another women they wouldn’t put hands on the women beating up there mom.

Archived