• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cryptic Instagram Post By Panthers May Suggest New Uniforms

MurkN

tenor.gif

I don't care about tweaked uniforms. I don't care about a logo at midfield. Tepper came in talking a big game aboit winning. So far, we've just seen the same old bullshit. Zero meaningful changes on the football side of operations.

I don't care if we play in pink tutus with a giant purple dildo painted at midfield. Give me a consistent winner.

You’re in for a bad time if you’re expecting new unis this year. Next year would be the earliest we would get new uniforms and it takes Nike and the teams designers at least an year or two of prep before they’re ready. Would most likely start the process this year now that we got new people in the roles that would be in charge of that 

3 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

It’s the same uniform but we’re finally getting rid of the old Reebok template and going into the Nike template. The biggest piece of evidence is that the blue on the pants is mesh opposed to it usually being the same material as the pants. We’ll look 100x sleeker next year 

About time, we were the only team in the league with the old Reebok template. 

Archived