• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Splinter Cell (i'm mad af)

Dex

Ubisoft has let another fuging e3 go by without an announcement for a new Splinter Cell. I want Michael fuging Ironside cracking wise as Sam fuging Fisher and I want it yesterday. The last good Splinter Cell came out 14 fuging YEARS AGO! When are they going to stop fuging around and bring back this beloved franchise?

/rant

14 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Get your video game priorities straight! 

Star Citizen and Cyberpunk 2077. 

Bitch I was playing Star Citizen when you were still sucking on your mama's tiddies.

It has it's issues right now but I still play now and then. Also yes, of course I'm stoked for CBP77.

1 minute ago, Dex said:

Bitch I was playing Star Citizen when you were still sucking on your mama's tiddies.

It has it's issues right now but I still play now and then. Also yes, of course I'm stoked for CBP77.

Foo! I’ve been in Star Citizen since before it was a kickstarter! 

In all seriousness though, 90% of the big companies are giving up single player games. It’s dumb. 

I gave up video games(as a serious thing) way before the whole battle royal style game took over, but seriously this, Forthour, Fortnite, Fortday, Fortweekend, Fort month, Fortyear and the 49,500 other copies are so fuging dumb.

Go play Unreal, Quake or OG CS. It boggles my mind how companies are letting players dictate their financials without either party having a clue what’s going on. 

14 hours ago, Harbingers said:

In all seriousness though, 90% of the big companies are giving up single player games. It’s dumb. 

I gave up video games(as a serious thing) way before the whole battle royal style game took over, but seriously this, Forthour, Fortnite, Fortday, Fortweekend, Fort month, Fortyear and the 49,500 other copies are so fuging dumb.

Go play Unreal, Quake or OG CS. It boggles my mind how companies are letting players dictate their financials without either party having a clue what’s going on. 

This is part of the reason why I love my PS4. All of their exclusives are fantastic, narrative driven games. 

1 minute ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

This is part of the reason why I love my PS4. All of their exclusives are fantastic, narrative driven games. 

I hope we get another Uncharted with Sam & Sully. Nathan's story is done. 

Archived