• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 6:06 PM, ARSEN said:

I’d give up my left nut for Poch!  What are the spurs doing?

Being complete jackasses!

My god, I'm completely gutted on this one. They go out and get the one manager I loathe to the point of wishing a bus would drop on his head. So, with this, I'll be taking a hiatus from watching the sport. I'll be back when mini-Napoleon gets sacked yet again, and we get to go dumpster diving for yet another manager because the dumbasses in charge are too impatient. Sad panda day for me, for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Being complete jackasses!

My god, I'm completely gutted on this one. They go out and get the one manager I loathe to the point of wishing a bus would drop on his head. So, with this, I'll be taking a hiatus from watching the sport. I'll be back when mini-Napoleon gets sacked yet again, and we get to go dumpster diving for yet another manager because the dumbasses in charge are too impatient. Sad panda day for me, for sure. 

Jose usually does well his first 1-1.5 years before losing the entire team.  Just weird how Poch goes from taking Spurs to CL final to being unemployed within few months.  Crazy stuff.

15 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

mourinho also seems to be accelerating

there was a time when it took him much longer to completely lose his team...

Spurs did well first half due to Diop being absolutely atrocious.  Once Diop got benched, WH begun attacking nonstop.  Almost crawled back into the game.

Archived